Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

2nd FPV screen for ST16

Reaction score
fw.jpg Hi, as most of my customers are very qurious and want to watch the ST16 screen video (and disturb me) when flying the "H" for their assignment I have added a 2nd screen for them to use. I can either let them watch their screen with video and telemetri (and they love it) by using HDMI connection from ST16 or just the video by using WiFi direct from the H. All works out perfect. I use a DBS Itelite antenna and a Feelworld 10" screen. Usually I never fly more than 3-400meters away or higher than 100m and never have drop-outs. I payed Eur299 incl shipping to Sweden

http://imgmgr.banggood.com/images/upload/2015/02/PVR1032 English manual 20141022.pdf
Aerial photography with Robinson R44 based at Bromma Airport Stockholm

Last edited:
When you use WiFi direct from the H, what are your customers using to receive and watch the video? I've been looking for a screen with an external WiFi connection for a while.

Won't using wifi and the HDMI PORT drain the ST16's battery? I bought my H new and maybe it's just my ST16 but just turning my transmitter on I lose 3% battery power just booting it up. I've never seen a devise eat up battery power as fast as my ST16 does. Is that normal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Won't using wifi and the HDMI PORT drain the ST16's battery? I bought my H new and maybe it's just my ST16 but just turning my transmitter on I lose 3% battery power just booting it up. I've never seen a devise eat up battery power as fast as my ST16 does. Is that normal?

No and no problems - the screen has it own battery that lasts for about an our. Check and read the link....:)

Last edited:

Sometimes I use a Powerbank - just connect it to the ST16 USB port, the same as you charge it.

Reactions: Sam77
Interesting monitor, I have been looking for one that would not break my piggy bank. I think I'll order one (but from Amazon).
Thanks for the info, Photo.

Interesting monitor, I have been looking for one that would not break my piggy bank. I think I'll order one (but from Amazon).
Thanks for the info, Photo.

Do you have an iPad Ray? They have lightning cable HDMI ADAPTERS that are very reasonable.

Usually I can fly 5-6 batteries before charging the ST16. but if you use a 20.000 mA powerbank in the ST16 USB you can fly all day long.:D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval