Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

2nd Video bicycle test RealSence

Seems that Fan Tho Mass and another German guy have received each a tryout version from Yuneec Europe (with its Headquarters located in Germany). He is flying with an H Advance equipped with Intel RealSence. Seems that his bird is flying in follow me mode when he made that video.

So far no update received from my dealer when my bird would be released here in the Netherlands. Release date would be the end of month of July (2016), are continue to wait for it.

RAYRAY, upload the footage for us

I'm so new to this I have not got to that point yet. No video software. I think I know how to upload to YouTube, but what I have so far is poor and rough. I will do it by and by. Right now having fun flying the Blackbird, taking pics of my wolf-dog Taku, lol.

I also have a pro but have not tried the wizard or follow me yet as I have a gimbal issue I need to get fixed.
I can tell you even with the limitations I think the follow me stuff is great. I'm sure the DJI guys with find fault with it but I want to see the same tests thru trees and stuff with a Phantom.

I also have a pro but have not tried the wizard or follow me yet as I have a gimbal issue I need to get fixed.
I can tell you even with the limitations I think the follow me stuff is great. I'm sure the DJI guys with find fault with it but I want to see the same tests thru trees and stuff with a Phantom.

You won't see it because the P4 can't do it. I have one. Active Tracking works ok but loses the subject often if the lighting is not right or the subject doesn't contrast with its surroundings. For faster moving subjects it isn't even a contest.

For an initial release, RealSense on the H is impressive. I'm sure it will even improve over time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drakemerch33