Welcome to YuneecPilots.com!

3 Solid lights red on 4k

Discussion in 'Q500+ Help' started by Philfix, Nov 21, 2015.

1. Philfix

Hi all, this is my first post so apologies if it's in the wrong thread.

So, I got my brand new, out of the box, Q500+ 4k on Thursday and I am a little confused. Here's what happened, the box was sealed but when I opened it the Q500 had fingermarks on it, and the yellow tape seal surrounding the gimble cover was broken. Phoned supplier and they said "it may have been upgraded firmware run by Yuneec!" then said just to be sure run the GUI software and check state. Now have run this and all I get is 3 red lights and it say's firmware is corrupt, please update. Now my problem is that I cannot either use or update as nothing shows on the controller. Any idea's appreciated and sorry for the first long post.
    Phil

2. Fleamac

Well that stinks. I'd call CS and tell them what's up. I've had dealings with them and they are awesome. You may want to have the serial number off the bottom of the aircraft handy if you haven't registered it yet.
    Let us know what happens.

3. Philfix

thanks for the reply, that was what I was thinking of. But instead of phoning the supplier, I am just going to turn up at the shop in Gloucester at 9 a on Monday morning, let's see then what they say. I don't,t want my money back, I want my new toy to work.
    P.s to anyone having a similar problem and thinking it's a USB controller error, it isn't!!

I own a computer shop and have a endless amount of P.C's to try it on and believe me it's NOT a driver issue.