Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

360Fly 4k - Anybody Tried

yes I will post here but currently we have enough to do with our battery connectors :)

Andy

That's cool.

How did you interface the video feed? I didn't think the pinouts were documented, though I Will confess, it's probably not that hard to figure out. I haven't even looked at the camera connector to be honest. What type of video does the camera feed back to the H itself natively?

you can't use the CGO3 that transmits the video to the ground you need your own video Transmitter that is somehow supported by the ST16 (Typhoon MK58)

Andy

you can't use the CGO3 that transmits the video to the ground you need your own video Transmitter that is somehow supported by the ST16 (Typhoon MK58)

Andy

Ah! That's a totally different solution than I Was thinking you were talking about. Thanks, but no thanks. Been there. Done that. That's why I started buying Phantoms, Typhoons and Chromas. :)

I have a Giroptic 360cam now ready to be mounted to my H.
Here are some photos.

typhoonH_360_01.JPG

typhoonH_360_02.JPG

Andy
Very cool... Did you make the white piece yourself, or did you order it somewhere?

yes this was a 3d-printed plate

Andy

The new firmware does a dual layer pano shot that is kick ***. I can build (3D Print) a swing away mount for the 360 Fly mounted on the landing gear but you would have to catch the landing by hand.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drakemerch33