Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

3d mapping compatible

If you have the latest firmware on the camera the geo data will be stored with each picture.

Although data is listed not having time lapse makes it difficult to create 3D topographical maps since all the programs I've seen depend upon sequences of photos shot that way. I suppose you could continue to push the camera shutter button every 1.5, 2 or 3 seconds but that is primitive for large areas. Does someone else have a solution? I guess yo could do a series of freeze frames from video but again that's primitive. Please chime in if there is already a solution that I've missed.

i think that we need to have a sticky at the Top of the entire H Discussion forum right next to "Building A Better Manual" & the other one "???" that I can't think of the name right now. But the new sticky would only contain New Ideas that members have that they are either wanting to see be released from Yuneec, example a firmware update that includes a Camera software update so we'd have the ability to not only set the H to fly to various waypoints as it already does but also so that we could have it take pics at any time interval & in any direction/Point of interest, just like you were talking about in this thread!!! Then after different members either Create a new Thread or Post that explains there new idea they'd like to see & then all the other members would be able to come & Vote on what they'd like to see come to reality & after enough members vote we'll start to see what ideas are the most wanted & least & whom would be willing to pay to see things to come in to reality. If we got enough people to support one or multiple ideas & could show Yuneec how much demand there truely is for them, then I think that we'd start to see them include them in firmware. If you have any other ideas or want to tweak my idea a bit please reply by posting below & we all can get something nice & organized then ask for it to be sticky note posted at the top of the forum. Thanks Tom C

Reactions: Rizilo23

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stone