Welcome to YuneecPilots.com!

40 Uses For UAV's - Practical Applications

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LuvMyTJ, Jan 26, 2016.

1. LuvMyTJ

LuvMyTJ Administrator
    Staff Member

Lets get the word out that these are not privacy killing spy machines.
    There are many uses where UAV's excel and the world will be a little better because of them.
    Here are 40 of them...

Screen Shot 2016-01-23 at 9.14.26 PM✨.png

Drone Boy, Fleamac, dirkclod and 3 others like this.
  2. Roland

3. NRRTRAINS

there are so many good things our quads can do but the public just knows DRONE'S .
    this is our hobby and we have to educate the public so they know the difference between a hobby quad and a DRONE .
    FLY SAFE

4. Firefighter815

Exactly, I am a captain with the local fire department also deputy rescue chief with the county unit...I plan to use mine for search and rescue operations ....got the q500+ to start off with so I can get the feel of these awesome machines that will work in my favor..hope to progress with getting good with piloting so I can get a better quadchopter so help even more

Drone Boy and Fleamac like this.
  5. Bob Emmerich

While ending my flight in Melbourne Beach yesterday a couple pulled up alongside me. The guy behind the wheel asked me if I was for hire to get some video of his vacant property that he is going to build on. I told him I was not doing anything commercially but I would gladly do a complimentary vid for him. Simple vid...get one view at 25' looking out at the ocean and a 360 pano at 35'. Can't hurt to get another drone advocate. The uses for these things are endless.

Drone Boy and MacTech like this.
  6. TotruBlu

I like the 40 uses; bring it on. Perhaps some good news for the media to "feed" on would help; "Firefighter", you're a classic example!