Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

4K Monitor

Reaction score
How many of you have a 4K monitor to edit the 4k video that the H shoots and what kind do you have. My computer and video card support 4K , but my monitor is only 1080P and I'm trying to decide if it's worth it to upgrade to a 4K monitor.

I have 4k laptop and a 40" 1080p TV I use to review and edit. TV's go on deep dip sales all the time and have more uses so if I had to make a choice between a TV and a monitor it would go to the TV.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4K monitors have become quite reasonable... a Samsung 4k 28" for about $340... this is from a person that spent
over $500 in 1997 for a 17" Viewsonic standard resolution... o_O

They have indeed but watching the sales at Fry's, Best Buy, and other places it always seems that when monitors go on sale so do televisions and TV's considerably larger than a monitor can be had for less $$. The refresh rates are plenty close enough to each other.

At this point it will be sometime in the next 3 - 6 months for me... only other absolute necessity is a 4K capable
video card with HDMI output. Computer overall is on the lower end of things, so rendering will take a while...
but it'll work.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech