Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

A Few Questions

Reaction score
So i have had my H Pro for 4 weeks now, no real problems with her apart from last Saturday - pilot error ! ! !
Now I'm getting to grips with flying her and maybe getting a bit over confident ha ha, theres just a few questions I can't find answers to....

Question 1. Yuneec A10 Charger.
I'm charging two batteries at a time, at 4A lipo Balance Charge, 4 cells 14.8V - no problem
When the charge has finished I get different result displayed.
See attached photo - A10 Charger Info.jpg
Not sure what the mAh values actually mean ?

Question 2. Gimbal Dampers
Getting fed up with the original dampers keep popping out, OK its not a difficult job to get them back but a fiddle to say the least !
I have seen two different rubber dampers for the H Pro, again see attached photo - Damper_1.jpg and Damper_2.jpg.
Are these the same because the look different , have Yuneec modified these ?

Question 3. First Crash ! (Last one I hope )
OK 100% pilot error, I hold my hands up.
Thankfully nothing serious just a few blades broken, and was back up in the air within 20 mins.
Problem I had was when she finally hit the deck, the rotors were still spinning and nothing I could do with the ST16 would turn them off, had to carefully lift her up and pull out the battery.
Might be a good idea if Yuneec could use the Aux2 button not currently used in conjunction with the Start/Stop red button to KILL everything.
Maybe hold both down for 5 seconds at the same time ! - just an idea !

Any help with Q1 & Q2 would be grateful...

Cheers

Chris

A10 Charger Info.jpg Damper_1.jpg Damper_2.jpg

Q1: mAh numbers when finished are what's been put into the pack during charge.
Q2: What are you doing to the gimbal that causes the dampeners to pop out? I've removed my camera/gimbal numerous times and never had that happen. Mine might be an older rev.
Q3: If one kill switch doesn't work, what makes you think two will?

Just sayin'...

So i have had my H Pro for 4 weeks now, no real problems with her apart from last Saturday - pilot error ! ! !
Now I'm getting to grips with flying her and maybe getting a bit over confident ha ha, theres just a few questions I can't find answers to....

Question 1. Yuneec A10 Charger.
I'm charging two batteries at a time, at 4A lipo Balance Charge, 4 cells 14.8V - no problem
When the charge has finished I get different result displayed.
See attached photo - A10 Charger Info.jpg
Not sure what the mAh values actually mean ?

Question 2. Gimbal Dampers
Getting fed up with the original dampers keep popping out, OK its not a difficult job to get them back but a fiddle to say the least !
I have seen two different rubber dampers for the H Pro, again see attached photo - Damper_1.jpg and Damper_2.jpg.
Are these the same because the look different , have Yuneec modified these ?

Question 3. First Crash ! (Last one I hope )
OK 100% pilot error, I hold my hands up.
Thankfully nothing serious just a few blades broken, and was back up in the air within 20 mins.
Problem I had was when she finally hit the deck, the rotors were still spinning and nothing I could do with the ST16 would turn them off, had to carefully lift her up and pull out the battery.
Might be a good idea if Yuneec could use the Aux2 button not currently used in conjunction with the Start/Stop red button to KILL everything.
Maybe hold both down for 5 seconds at the same time ! - just an idea !

Any help with Q1 & Q2 would be grateful...

Cheers

Chris

View attachment 5042 View attachment 5043 View attachment 5044

Regarding the dampers, I think the two pictures were taken at different angles and likely they are all the same size/shape. You might try using zip ties to secure the dampers.

Regarding the crash and shutting off the motors, if you flip the Flight Mode switch to RTH, the motors will stop instantly. That's if the "H" is on the ground. I found out by accident what that switch will do when on the ground. For one other thing, it will not let you start the motors with the switch in RTH mode.

Thanks Mojoe35. Thats good to know, just hope I don't need to try it !

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mexstoragesystem