Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Active tracking

Reaction score
Is active tracking the technology that dji was suing yuneec over? It seems to me i remember tha the H was supposed to have that. Tap an object or subject on the screen and it will follow or watch that. The P4 has this i believe

Bill W.

Do you think it could be added with just a firmware update?

Bill W.

The active tracking was their answer to the Wizard. The follow me mode with the H is much more practical because the H will change altitude with the wizard and can be done with just one person. The H will follow and then can land at the location of the wizard. The p4 has to be flown back to the controller where the second person is operating it.

This is a perfect example of the importance of altitude following and 2 people vs 1.

Reactions: abinder
The active tracking was their answer to the Wizard. The follow me mode with the H is much more practical because the H will change altitude with the wizard and can be done with just one person. The H will follow and then can land at the location of the wizard. The p4 has to be flown back to the controller where the second person is operating it.

This is a perfect example of the importance of altitude following and 2 people vs 1.
Pretty sure the Typhoon H with the Wizard on him wouldn't of had the problems that he did.
(Totally agree with what you said.)

Reactions: Steve Carr

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval