Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

ADDITIONAL 5.8GHZ MONITOR

Reaction score
Is it possible to use an additional 5.8ghz monitor with the Typhoon H? I have an Eachine 40 channel 7" monitor I would like to use. It works fine with my Hubsan x4 Pro. I can't pick up 5.8 transmission from my H. I have tried to enable wifi on ST16 but not sure if it is even possible use the monitor with the typhoon h.

Does the monitor have an hdmi input? Could coneect that way. I have 2 st16s. Works great as a second monitor.

Great idea, I'll look online I'm sure they make them. Knowing me I will probably forget about the cable and walk away pulling my monitor and tripod over.
Thays why i like having the other st16. However at one demo with middle school students a kid started playing with the camera settings on the other st16.

Reactions: AS apex
Thays why i like having the other st16. However at one demo with middle school students a kid started playing with the camera settings on the other st16.
At least he left your flight ST16 alone. I was actually thinking of getting another ST16 for team mode so my son could run the camera. That would solve both problems. I might still be able to connect my monitor to the 2nd controller for spectators and curious kids. I'll let him pull over the tripod.

At least he left your flight ST16 alone. I was actually thinking of getting another ST16 for team mode so my son could run the camera. That would solve both problems. I might still be able to connect my monitor to the 2nd controller for spectators and curious kids. I'll let him pull over the tripod.
I got my extra on ebay for 300. Brand new 3 antenna version

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval