Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Additional lcd monitor for the ST16?

Everything you need right there from one shop.

The shipping and wait time to get these from Europe makes me want to find them in the US --- But, YES, everything is there on the site and apparently, there is no equal from the major drone vendors in the USA that has these accessories. Maybe some think--- Why would anyone want to add a different monitor to the ST16/ST24 since it already has one built in? ---So, maybe the market to make these is really small? I have found nothing in the USA --- Anyone can chime in here now...

Well I have to say I want my monitor on a tripod. I want it to be where someone can view what I am flying over and not looking over my shoulder. Should I need a better view, I just walk up to it.

Reactions: cokeaddict
I have tested the HDMI out on the H with the Headplay goggles and it is quite stunning (720p) with full tablet output and telemetry. We took turns as a "passenger". The pilot was not wearing the goggles, though you clearly could if you had enough room to fly comfortably.

This might be obvious, but there is a noticeable lag with these types of devices compared to analog FPV that makes flying at speed or in close quarters dangerous (or at least uncomfortable). This is not unique to Yuneec, of course. Even Lightbridge, which is generally faster, still has a 100ms delay compared to around 30ms for analog systems depending on the camera and settings.

Any suggestions for a additional monitor for the ST16? I have been looking at the Lumenier 10.1 over on getfpv.

Feelworld makes some sweet monitors but very pricey.

the 10.1" Lumenier LCD Monitor - LED Backlit
hi, I have now tested and orderd a FeelWorld
Any suggestions for a additional monitor for the ST16? I have been looking at the Lumenier 10.1 over on getfpv.

Feelworld makes some sweet monitors but very pricey.

the 10.1" Lumenier LCD Monitor - LED Backlit

I just tested and ordered (E-bay) the Feelworld PVR1032 10,1". It suites all my needs for a secondary FPV to my ST16 and to use for example for my customers to follow the flight and pics/video. It has HDMI and dual frequences.and alot of more faclities that I have to learn. I payed EUR 299 incl. transport from China to Sweden.
Just read here if you like. http://imgmgr.banggood.com/images/upload/2015/02/PVR1032 English manual 20141022.pdf

i have 2 feelworld FW760s and they have been brilliant, but also had a 10" feelworld which was returned as could not get video feed out

Reactions: Brightsky
Just want the monitor as stand alone so I can be away from it and others can watch the flight. HDMI would make me have to stand too close to it.
You can use à HDMI cable up to 15meters without any quality loss. Buy an ultra HDMi cable! Not expensive at all.

Reactions: Brightsky

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hendrtiz