Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Advantage with external FPV screen

Reaction score
Hi, if you fly for business and your customer sometimes wants to tell you how to compose the video or pics an external FPV screen is unbeatable. He/she can watch the screen and exactly tell you how to compose.the video or still pics. This eleminates the risc for customer dissatisfaction. I use a Feelworld 10inch screen. It's a great tool and the customer are "impressed" what you can offer.

feelwolrd.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Texy
Hi, if you fly for business and your customer sometimes wants to tell you how to compose the video or pics an external FPV screen is unbeatable. He/she can watch the screen and exactly tell you how to compose.the video or still pics. This eleminates the risc for customer dissatisfaction. I use a Feelworld 10inch screen. It's a great tool and the customer are "impressed" what you can offer.

View attachment 6080

This monitor can connect to CGO3?

Ok. Thought so. The photo is deceiving with it showing antennas. I use a 19" flat screen in the field powered by portable car battery rig.

Last edited:
You definitely want to be sure the antennas are attached before tuning on a monitor using video receivers and transmitters. Lack of an antenna will blow a video transmitter when it's powered up. I suspect the same is true for the ST-16. Something to think about.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VertCold22