Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Advice on custom typhoon h build

I can't say exactly but better. Flight time depends on the wind, speed of flight, and so on.

Because they are the same mold you can use a battery holder from an H and swap the batteries to see the difference.

BTW, due to the impossibility of tuning PID regulators, you'll have problems with stability. Also, motor tilt is important to get a stable hover.

I can't say exactly but better. Flight time depends on the wind, speed of flight, and so on.

Because they are the same mold you can use a battery holder from an H and swap the batteries to see the difference.

BTW, due to the impossibility of tuning PID regulators, you'll have problems with stability. Also, motor tilt is important to get a stable hover.
I'm guessing you're referring to how on the typhoon h when arms are locked in place the motors are actually tilted in towards the body a little bit? I can replicate that tilt if needed do you know the degree off the top of your head by any chance? I'm not really too worried about the hover since I'll be flying fpv with it more along the lines just for fun and cruising around.

I don't know the angle and will be difficult for me to measure it shortly. A lot of things to do. Just take into account the difference between A and B arms.

Reactions: MACDrone
Lighting question. Does anybody know if El wire light will interfere with any signals? And or should I just keep antennas or anything like that away from the El wire light route?

Lighting question. Does anybody know if El wire light will interfere with any signals? And or should I just keep antennas or anything like that away from the El wire light route?
The El Wire Lights shouldn't interfere with AC Control or GPS... It's probably a good idea to mount the Control Module for the lights as low as possible on the Airframe...
How do you plan on supplying Power to the Lights?

The El Wire Lights shouldn't interfere with AC Control or GPS... It's probably a good idea to mount the Control Module for the lights as low as possible on the Airframe...
How do you plan on supplying Power to the Lights?
From main Typhoon H board (+ -) to a buck converter which will supply power to the El wire light control board

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240405-102406.png
    Screenshot_20240405-102406.png
    350 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_20240403_204455.jpg
    IMG_20240403_204455.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 4
This is the control for the El lights. I'll be using power from main battery connector to a buck converter to the EL light control or a ubec

Attachments

• IMG_20240327_042805.jpg
    IMG_20240327_042805.jpg
    810.6 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: Yuneec Skins
Hey does anybody know the pinout for the landing gear main board to The landing gear motors? Any help is greatly appreciated. I want to see if I can possibly wire a r c switching relay to the landing gear main board. Switching relay has power ground and signal.

The landing gear is a current-controlled circuit. Not sure if another device works ok.

This is the switch I'd like to try to wire into the landing your main board or does anybody know another location I can tap into for the signal wire?

Attachments

• IMG_20240414_183038.jpg
    IMG_20240414_183038.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 5
If you seriously plan to use this platform I recommend you to prepare a small device that will decode the Mavlink messages.

Reactions: Yuneec Skins

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maahdevbook