Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

After last FW update APK

Reaction score
My st16 controller says APK in the about controller screen after last FW update....?

Anybody know why........ ???????

I did everything right....... I even tried to do a controller reset to factory spec and nothing changed........

OK......

BTY.... I have the real sense..... and love it...... and I got it at $299 before it went to over $500...... watch the sales and get it when you can.....

OK......

BTY.... I have the real sense..... and love it...... and I got it at $299 before it went to over $500...... watch the sales and get it when you can.....
Being that I am in Canada, that's like $1,000,000.00 here...... :( Even a sale price here would still sadly be around $600 CDN. We get seriously beat up on prices here. I called Nikon about a huge price difference on a battery for one of my DSLR many years ago when our dollar had been stable par with the US. We were still being charged $89CDN for a $49US battery. I asked they why they refused to adjust their pricing. Their reply was, " The Canadian market will support the higher price". This is for me, one of the reasons I have never done a firmware update on a Nikon Camera. When the update is done, only Nikon brand batteries will work. People have found work arounds, but for me that is crap. Their glass is some of the best out there, so that is the main reason I stay with them.

Reactions: MarioH
Being that I am in Canada, that's like $1,000,000.00 here...... :( Even a sale price here would still sadly be around $600 CDN. We get seriously beat up on prices here. I called Nikon about a huge price difference on a battery for one of my DSLR many years ago when our dollar had been stable par with the US. We were still being charged $89CDN for a $49US battery. I asked they why they refused to adjust their pricing. Their reply was, " The Canadian market will support the higher price". This is for me, one of the reasons I have never done a firmware update on a Nikon Camera. When the update is done, only Nikon brand batteries will work. People have found work arounds, but for me that is crap. Their glass is some of the best out there, so that is the main reason I stay with them.
Join the club matey, 'rip-off-britain' is just the same...

Reactions: Murray Martz

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech