Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

After latest firmware, H doesn't show up on the bind list

Reaction score
I just received my H back from being repaired after a hard landing when it didn't want to descend below 10 feet. Updated firmware on both the ST16 and H. Now it looks like the H is conencted (I can start the motors), but it doesn't show up on the bind list. The camera binds fine. Since it's not binding I cannot do any calibrations. Any ideas?

I was going to search the forum but I can't seem to find the search button in the forum.

Todd

Oops, just found the search button.

UPDATE: Left the H and ST16 off for an hour while at lunch. Tried it again and now it's working!

Thanks for the help!

Last edited:
at the 3:00 min mark
and Bind
at the 3:33 min mark[/QUOTE]

Thanks, but I've been tipping it until my arm got sore and it's still blinking blue. :)

OK, this is weird. I went back into flightmode and the light is solid purple. BUT, it's still not showing up on the bind list. When in the bind screen, tilt it twice, and now it's flashing blue again until I return to the flightmode screen, then it's purple again. hmmmm

Did you put the upgraded firm ware on a SD Card then insert it into the Camera slot?
Make sure that ONLY the typhoon H firmware is on the card

Did you put the upgraded firm ware on a SD Card then insert it into the Camera slot?
Make sure that ONLY the typhoon H firmware is on the card

The camera/H were upgraded while it was in for repair, and was flight tested with their ST16. The screen shows it's the current firmware.

The camera/H were upgraded while it was in for repair, and was flight tested with their ST16. The screen shows it's the current firmware.

Re select the model?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

at the 3:00 min mark
and Bind
at the 3:33 min mark

Thanks, but I've been tipping it until my arm got sore and it's still blinking blue. :)[/QUOTE]

I had the same problem.
Try the binding process here at 2:50. It worked for me.

I had the same problem.

Tried that too. H was upgraded and tested at the repair facility. I also tilted it several times and checked to make sure the upgrade was correct.

Ok......Dumb question....Are you sure you are tilting the H FORWARD???
OA Eyes FACING you !
I just tilted My H toward the battery a number of times and it just kept blinking blue..
Tilted it twice the correct way and it immediately turned orange!

Ok......Dumb question....Are you sure you are tilting the H FORWARD???
OA Eyes FACING you !
I just tilted My H toward the battery a number of times and it just kept blinking blue..
Tilted it twice the correct way and it immediately turned orange!

Yep. In fact, I tried it both ways just in case the repair facility installed something wrong.

I had the same problem.

Tried that too. H was upgraded and tested at the repair facility. I also tilted it several times and checked to make sure the upgrade was correct.

Small point but did you turn everything off first and then follow the video?

Small point but did you turn everything off first and then follow the video?

I tried a couple times, but apparently not for long enough. I just got back from lunch and tried again. FIXED!! (at least for now). Thanks to all for the responses! Now it's time to go flying!

Try just tilting the H with out the ST16 controller turned on and see if you get the orange light..
If it does not turn the orange light to blink...
Maybe something is wrong with the H
I have been playing with mine to try everything and I have no problems getting the orange light to blink and binde to the controller.
Watch this one more time to be sure

I you want to try and reset everything
Look at this video and decide if you want to try to reset everything

Call CS and ask a tech and maybe send it back
Other than that, I don't know what else to say?
Sorry

Try just tilting the H with out the ST16 controller turned on and see if you get the orange light..
If it does not turn the orange light to blink...
Maybe something is wrong with the H
I have been playing with mine to try everything and I have no problems getting the orange light to blink and binde to the controller.
Watch this one more time to be sure

I you want to try and reset everything
Look at this video and decide if you want to try to reset everything

Call CS and ask a tech and maybe send it back
Other than that, I don't know what else to say?
Sorry

Got it working now. I let them both sit for an hour (off) and when I restarted them it showed up on the bind list. Thanks.

Putting the 16 in Team mode before going into settings to find the H seems to make locating the files easier. You can bind to the camera easily most every time but often need to enter Team mode for the system to find the rest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Putting the 16 in Team mode before going into settings to find the H seems to make locating the files easier. You can bind to the camera easily most every time but often need to enter Team mode for the system to find the rest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks. The update was already done. After I left them off for a while, it connected instantly.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kubetlegal