Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

All the sudden fell from the sky and crashed.

I had mine drop out of the sky on Feb 24, Yuneec had me box it up and send it back to them on their dime. I got an email yesterday that they replaced 2 ESCs and the compass, they also fixed the camera and replaced the shell which were damaged in the crash.

I have to say that a 3 week turn-around isn't bad. I should have it back on Monday.
Let me know how it flys when you get it back...

i had a strange experience which may be linked to that - tried a compass calibration a couple of weeks ago and into the 4th spin of the arms the aircraft simply shut down. I tried another 4 times and each time the aircraft shut down. I tried another battery and it was fine. So im suspecting some kind of battery disconnect or faulty connection causing it to simply power off. Needless to say that battery is going nowhere near again. I ran it on the bench on idle for about 15 mins and it was fine but it wasn't being moved. I will try it again and move it under power and see if it disconnects again

Spoke with customer service today, there are 19 drones in front of mine to be worked on. It's been a week and not even looked at yet... ugh! This is gonna be a miserable wait.

My typhoon h has been in the hands of the repair department for about a week and not even looked at yet:( out of two months of ownership I have only had it in my possession for 13 days and maybe 6 flights. :(

Air Pauly,

Just curious, but do you record battery voltages, at start and finish of every flight? If you do, what was the lowest voltage the suspect battery ever achieved?

My typhoon h has been in the hands of the repair department for about a week and not even looked at yet:( out of two months of ownership I have only had it in my possession for 13 days and maybe 6 flights. :(

Make lots of negative noise on public forums. I'm sure it will have some effect on the situation. Perhaps not the one you're looking for. Mine was out a month. A week on each end for shipping and two to get the work done. That's months faster than it takes me to review a UAV incident report.

Reactions: Rayray
Air Pauly,

Just curious, but do you record battery voltages, at start and finish of every flight? If you do, what was the lowest voltage the suspect battery ever achieved?

Actually since this is a new machine to me i have been watching and recording every telemetry........ On this filight it was in the air for exactly 6 minutes and 32 seconds. Beginning battery was 16.6, last battery reading before it lost power and went down was 15.6......... Not out to post anything negative at all about the typhoon h. I have a DJI 4pro, an auctel , and the H is by far my favorite, that is why im missing having it. Nothing negative at all, The people at Yunneec customer service have been nothing but awesome to deal with............. Anything I said was not meant or intended to offend anyone, I would still talk a new buyer into the Yuneec over the DJI anyday..........

Just wanted to say that Yuneec replaced original drone. It took a while and I was very persistent but did get a replacement. And after getting it i can tell you after three crashes with my original one it never was right from the the very beginning....

Reactions: Steve Carr
Good to read you were provided another one. The H is an awesome machine and well fulfills many needs.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval