Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!
Reaction score
Hey,
As a newcomer to Drone photography and to this forum I do not know much about the goings-on. However, I have setup and used the Team Mode option to control camera while following a mountain biker with the Wizard Controller. This feature is awesome because I have full camera control on the joystick rather than those silly buttons on the ST-16.
My question is this, is there an alternate way of controlling the camera while I'm flying the drone with the ST-16? I want to be able to have my copilot controlling the camera with a joystick while I have full control of the drone on the ST-16.
Any and all help is appreciated.

Thanks Guys,
Zack

Hey,
As a newcomer to Drone photography and to this forum I do not know much about the goings-on. However, I have setup and used the Team Mode option to control camera while following a mountain biker with the Wizard Controller. This feature is awesome because I have full camera control on the joystick rather than those silly buttons on the ST-16.
My question is this, is there an alternate way of controlling the camera while I'm flying the drone with the ST-16? I want to be able to have my copilot controlling the camera with a joystick while I have full control of the drone on the ST-16.
Any and all help is appreciated.

Thanks Guys,
Zack

Another ST16 or ST12+

Would that work? Also, was wondering if there were any cheaper alternatives, maybe an aftermarket WiFi enabled remote that could be used solely for camera control.

I actually submitted that very idea to Yuneec a while back .... It would only take an upgrade of the current CGO3 app to add the camera controls and you would have the perfect dedicated Camera Controller! That way you would have great options as to how to control the H and the camera .... depending on your requirements .... ST16/Wizard/App.

The response I got back from Yuneec was: "Great idea .... we will pass it on to our development engineers."

Haven't heard back from them since .... might be time to put the question to them again to see if there has been any movement on the development front.

Cheers :cool:

I actually submitted that very idea to Yuneec a while back .... It would only take an upgrade of the current CGO3 app to add the camera controls and you would have the perfect dedicated Camera Controller! That way you would have great options as to how to control the H and the camera .... depending on your requirements .... ST16/Wizard/App.

The response I got back from Yuneec was: "Great idea .... we will pass it on to our development engineers."

Haven't heard back from them since .... might be time to put the question to them again to see if there has been any movement on the development front.

Cheers :cool:
I think you need another st16 as i have. Yuneec uk told me the 12 will not work.

I thought team mode was one person flying - and one doing the camera?
Two ST16's connected - one in fly mode and one in cam mode?

This would need to have the Typhoon H listening on two different channels at once
for instructions on the cam and the flight controls.

I bet that it would work like a real aircraft with two steering wheels doing the same thing.

Either person could crash the drone - or save it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval