Welcome to YuneecPilots.com!

1. raymond captuo

so i notice that my altitude reading is off....It kinda jumps around...but i had the same problem with my phantoms and just learned to live with it....I will have to take it to a different location to see if it still happens...anyone else experiencing this?

2. Jimmylee

Yes mine is way off also, sometimes worse than other times.
    My Phantom was off but it was consistently off by about 10 feet plus or minus.
    The H is all over the place with the altitude reading. LOS is important when flying low with this bird.

3. DroneClone

On my first flight weeks ago, it stated I was 300 feet up, and I said, no way, I couldn't have been much over 100'. But since then for some unknown reason it seems about right?????

4. raymond captuo

its annoying ....mine is way off sometimes also...my phantom was off by about 10 feet plus or minus also....i was up with my H around 40 feet and it read like -10 feet or something ....

5. raymond captuo

i just noticed this with flying without the camera/gimbal....but it doesn't make sense that should affect it ...

6. Ahab

Mine is often at -25' or so when I come back and land at the same place I took off from. It will reset to zero if you kill and restart the motors.

7. glider

Let it acclimate to the environment. On sunny days the H body will heat up; this affects the barometer.

Notice as it's booting up, the Alt resets to zero. After a few minutes, reboot the H. Take it up for a few minutes, land and see if it resets to zero.

8. raymond captuo

yep that all sound familiar with what i was told to do with my P3....but didn't work....even though that makes alot of sense....

9. Jimmylee

DJI has a heater in there's to help keep it constant.
    I wonder if Yuneec has done the same?

10. glider

And yet they still have issues.