Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

always been too nervous to post a video here, but here is one now!

Reaction score
I would really welcome people's thoughts and feedback on this video, I'm a long time lurker here, few coments but I don't think I've ever posted any videos or pictures yet, too nervous lol
Link to video on Vimeo:
https://vimeo.com/fromtheairdrones/goldenvalley
Link to same on video on youtube:
PS: I owe Captian Drone a huge thank you, learnt a lot from you dude!!

@John S
Wow, you should have entered that into the November contest that Tuna was running.
I thought I had too many trees to contend with around here. You have a forest. What area is that from?

@John S
Wow, you should have entered that into the November contest that Tuna was running.
I thought I had too many trees to contend with around here. You have a forest. What area is that from?
Thanks dude! It's from where I live, Grayshott, Surrey, in the south of the UK.

Very nicely done. My only concern.......it seems to be a bit out of focus. Perhaps some others can comment on that, but when I view 1440p at full screen the image is generally crystal clear.

Reactions: John S
Very nicely done. My only concern.......it seems to be a bit out of focus. Perhaps some others can comment on that, but when I view 1440p at full screen the image is generally crystal clear.
Thanks for your feedback...It does look better I believe on Vimeo, I will check the youtube settings

I would really welcome people's thoughts and feedback on this video, I'm a long time lurker here, few coments but I don't think I've ever posted any videos or pictures yet, too nervous lol
Link to video on Vimeo:
Really good condition

Loved it!!! And very nice spread you have there!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Link to video on Vimeo:

****, that's good cinematography. I would love to see what you would do with Quik (iOS) and/or Magisto (iOS/android).

****, that's good cinematography. I would love to see what you would do with Quik (iOS) and/or Magisto (iOS/android).
Thank you..filmed my me, edited by my business partner/girlfriend using Power Director, although she is leaarning Premier Pro now.

Brilliant film sport! I know Grayshott pretty well - just off the infamous A3, near Hindhead. I live over in Tadley, North Hampshire. You have certainly captured the beautiful English Autumn colours in your film. No critique from me. Well done!

Brilliant film sport! I know Grayshott pretty well - just off the infamous A3, near Hindhead. I live over in Tadley, North Hampshire. You have certainly captured the beautiful English Autumn colours in your film. No critique from me. Well done!
Thank you so much dude!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio