Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Am I the ONLY 1 waiting STILL?

Capt. Crunch said earlier Drone Mountain has a decent supply, but have may dried up by now.

Check Fry's. They can allocate orders and ship to stores that need them. I got two.

I just received 3 H's message me if needed I believe all with wizard. 1 with extended insurance 3 yr through ritz camera. I made a ton of phone calls to find one and ordered wherever it was in stock which brings me here.... Message me if you need one

More are popping up now. Red Rocket Hobbies has them with Wizard and a drone calendar, and a 5% discount.
Use coupon code RRHS5OFF at checkout for a 5% discount on any new order!

Reactions: Mocha
Yea, I have been holding out ordering one hoping Carolina Dronz would get one so I could drive down and pick it up this weekend.
If not I will place a order tomorrow night or Monday morning.

Looks like I have been put into that category of, "It's shipping June 22nd" by Horizon Hobby to my local hobby shop.

I hope this also means that Yuneec is going to correct all the issues that all of you early adopters have listed.

You are not alone. I ordered mine in March from Amazon. They sent me an email not long ago saying I have a new delivery date and it would ship even "earlier" than they expected which was Friday. The new ship date is this Thursday (5/26.) It has not shipped yet and my card has not been charged yet. If they ship it using the normal prime two day shipping then it needs to go out now for me to get it by Thursday. No further emails from them so I am doubtful I will get it by then.

Maybe by the original Friday date which is fine. I won't be flying it right away anyway.

Good things come to those that wait I suppose. :)

I don't know if Captain Crunch still has extras but there "in Stock" at coptersource.com right now....I think the drought is offically over??

Yea, I have been holding out ordering one hoping Carolina Dronz would get one so I could drive down and pick it up this weekend.
If not I will place a order tomorrow night or Monday morning.
Carolina Dronz is still fulfilling pre orders. Still waiting for mine from them.

Ordered one from Copersource today Laura mentioned it in the classifieds.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430