Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Amazon now in stock

Ok I think I went over the deep end... I have a total of three preorders!!! Started as one... Then better deal for 2nd, 3rd was just yesterday on amazon! I have my 333 and have a project to start this week!! I couldn't chance not having a drone for dual cam operators. So long story short I may have 2 extras!! should all arrive sometime next week. let me know if i can help u by helping me dig myself out of the hole i dug with my wife!!!!
I did that with the P3 batteries! When they were so hard to get, I ordered everywhere I saw them. Wound up with 6 of them lol!!

Last edited:
Reactions: wave7373
Ok I think I went over the deep end... I have a total of three preorders!!! Started as one... Then better deal for 2nd, 3rd was just yesterday on amazon! I have my 333 and have a project to start this week!! I couldn't chance not having a drone for dual cam operators. So long story short I may have 2 extras!! should all arrive sometime next week. let me know if i can help u by helping me dig myself out of the hole i dug with my wife!!!!

What kind of process did it take to get your 333. I wanted to real estate photos with my H but then I started looking into commercial operation and the hoops and costs and rethought that process.

I hope the FAA gets the news rules through that don't require as much.

I am seeing Sicamera as the seller on Amazon. Only 4 left.
Anyone get a tracking number? I am not buying till one of you gets tracking to confirm.

What kind of process did it take to get your 333. I wanted to real estate photos with my H but then I started looking into commercial operation and the hoops and costs and rethought that process.

I hope the FAA gets the news rules through that don't require as much.
6 month wait from submission of 178 pg request... It was worse than any paper i did in college!! Just sits down and read someones else's to change for your your needs... Let me know if i can help

6 month wait from submission of 178 pg request... It was worse than any paper i did in college!! Just sits down and read someones else's to change for your your needs... Let me know if i can help

Thanks but I think the cost of the pilot's license would make it out of my range. I was just going to do aerial photos of properties on the side. Seems like it costs thousands to meet the current requirements.

Isn't it amazing. Most of the people that pre-ordered do not have and do not even know when they will receive their H. But for this past week many small California hobby shops are selling to people walking in off the street. Now amazon customers are ordering and getting them right away.
Not my small extreme Northern California shop,they only have four ordered and two more ordered on top of that and we have nothing up here in Eureka,and they have no idea when,I paid in full mid March for the H and battery and backpack.where those shops at you are talking about?

I am seeing Sicamera as the seller on Amazon. Only 4 left.
Anyone get a tracking number? I am not buying till one of you gets tracking to confirm.

Will let you know when I get tracking #, should be Monday if everything is on the up and up.
I am surprised that they still show stock, like how many do they have!

Will let you know when I get tracking #, should be Monday if everything is on the up and up.

You have to be careful with the quantity on Amazon, as it updates since they have all those dealers under them. You can see them in that link I posted above.

I agree on supporting the dealers.

2 left for those interested or on the fence!

Last edited:
Ordered mine from Captain Crunch I have faith that he will have his shortly.. Too much confusion with all these dealers who say and don't say they have them.. Really tired of the feeding frenzy!

Reactions: Pharkas
Ordered mine from Captain Crunch I have faith that he will have his shortly.. Too much confusion with all these dealers who say and don't say they have them.. Really tired of the feeding frenzy!
Keepn' the faith

i ordered from captain crunch as well....hopefully he has some good news tomorrow or tuesday...
Hopefully he has batteries coming in that he can send to us with our H's. Waiting for 1 battery to charge to fly again is not very fun.

i ordered an extra battery from vh drones...should be here tomorrow....i will order a couple of more from captain crunch....i don't know about the backpack....going to wait a bit to see what aftermarket cases come out...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval