Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

An interesting fact..

You can be Silver but I'm a Gold Flyer. I'm 68 til next month

Man...you guys are making me feel VERY young at 54!!!

My family (wife, 14 and 20 yo daughters) thinks I am off of my rocker NUTS!!! Quite honestly...I really don't care!!!

After reading and researching for about 8 months I have decided on the TH...my problem is with spending this kind of money I would like to be by someone WAY more experienced than me to guide me through the first couple of flights to make sure I can get my hand/eye coordination down before venturing out on my own.

Man...you guys are making me feel VERY young at 54!!!

My family (wife, 14 and 20 yo daughters) thinks I am off of my rocker NUTS!!! Quite honestly...I really don't care!!!

After reading and researching for about 8 months I have decided on the TH...my problem is with spending this kind of money I would like to be by someone WAY more experienced than me to guide me through the first couple of flights to make sure I can get my hand/eye coordination down before venturing out on my own.

Whereabouts do you live, maybe a forum member near you can walk you through it in person.

I live in Fredericksburg, Virginia and still have family in the Hampton Roads area. I am looking forward to taking the H down there to get some fly time!!!!

Well I'm just a kid at 57 so respect to all.
I lived in Yorktown VA years ago, now I'm in Seguin Texas so if anyone is out this way want to try some team flying or what ever....

Great thread.
Turning 45 later this year. Been flying multi-rotors for the past 5 years. Always built my own so the H will be my first commercial experience.

BTW- the reference earlier in this thread about wearing socks and sandals just won't work for me. I prefer to go barefoot - always have. It's got me kicked out of a few establishments, but I don't care. I figure, over the 45 years on this earth, the money I have saved by not buying shoes has enabled me to afford this hobby. LOL.
Oh yeah, I am based in Arnhemland, Northern Territory, Australia. Very remote and beautiful place.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop