Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

another first time video edit with prem pro

Reaction score
hi another firstime video edit with prem pro

so please be gental with me :)

Reactions: yuneec53
yes i did i only created the file for the web but im sure it will write dvd or blu ray

It will write to blu ray you just have to change the format from the H.### to blu ray before you put it into your Queue for processing.

Go to Lynda.com they give you a 30 day free trial. They have a great beginners course on Premiere Pro that show you how to edit and add fade ins/outs. It really taught me a lot already and I still have a long way to go.

Go to Lynda.com they give you a 30 day free trial. They have a great beginners course on Premiere Pro that show you how to edit and add fade ins/outs. It really taught me a lot already and I still have a long way to go.
Thank You Chad I will give that a Try, I've got to find something that really works, & user friendly, I've got so many videos, I've got to do something with them !

Very nice!!!!
I have some videos from Colorado you might want to see.
Would Love too. I've been to colorado on one occasion. Also what Program did you use ? Im looking for a program to edit, burn to a DVD after I upload them to the computer, from my SD-10 Card. Send the videos look forward to seeing them.

Would Love too. I've been to colorado on one occasion. Also what Program did you use ? Im looking for a program to edit, burn to a DVD after I upload them to the computer, from my SD-10 Card. Send the videos look forward to seeing them.
I used Easy Movie Maker on Windows 10

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrichesin