Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Another H Bites the dust!

If you watch this video the H drops significantly with speed changes even if you slow down. My Solo did it early on but it seems to got fixed when leash came out. For this reason I fly higher than I would like, if Yuneec sorts DA I would like to get some low high speed shots.

Your quote from your second post, states :"We were running in a straight line at the time.", yet above you state "I was sitting in a seat and holding the remote face up horizontal. " Hmmm! you were running , while sitting in your seat? Hmm! :confused::rolleyes: And if it "hit the ground" then it must not have hit the "water", where is it??? No blame on you, but you mentioned " A legal route", with all the conflicting statements you have made above, A Yuneec lawyer would tear your case apart!
To answer your question.. I was sitting facing the rear of the boat and was not operating the boat. That's how you sit and run at the same time? You must have missed the part where I stated others were involved. Yes I did mention a legal route. If that is the end result... but would much prefer to resolve another way. My interest is in the data. I know what happened and the data will show that. Also DC,,, Sea level is ground level... on the water,,,, Judge wapner,,,

Last edited:
Wanted to say thanks to everyone who has tried to help with the data question... DroneClone? dude,, you don't take care of your kids? prolly bought a H instead of diapers,, JK,,, Thanks though for your opinion.... So what is being said is that I can hook the st16 to my computer and get the info using the GUI? The H was not in team mode,,, used the tilt at 45 deg to bind wizard and the st16 automatically connects to the CGO3....

I'm afraid the data will still not be on the ST16. The telemetry is on the 2.4 signal and that was bound to the wizard. The picture you posted showed N/A in all the telemetry same with team mode.

I'm afraid the data will still not be on the ST16. The telemetry is on the 2.4 signal and that was bound to the wizard. The picture you posted showed N/A in all the telemetry same with team mode.
Thanks,,,, seems there's no way to show with data?

Unless the wizard records it and Yuneec have a way of retrieving it then yes. Please let us know what they have to say about this situation because for me it's another reason not to use the wizard.

Wanted to say thanks to everyone who has tried to help with the data question... DroneClone? dude,, you don't take care of your kids? prolly bought a H instead of diapers,, JK,,, Thanks though for your opinion.... So what is being said is that I can hook the st16 to my computer and get the info using the GUI? The H was not in team mode,,, used the tilt at 45 deg to bind wizard and the st16 automatically connects to the CGO3....
My kids are all out of diapers! Thank you!, and all have Maserati's I bought them for graduation ! and Tornado 920's as I always buy them better than me! But if you used the "RIGHT" words and paraphrases , then maybe you would not sound like a Troll or a lone member of "TWHC". You come on the forum and say we are all Yuneec die hards and then give us garbled information and expect sympathy?:rolleyes: If you were in Team Mode, you will have no telemetry on your ST16 from what I have seen!

By the way, she's my Ex, I represented myself in the divorce and won! Judge found her to be a b**tch, gave me the house and cars, she got the whinny kids with no child support or alimony!:rolleyes:

haha, Looks like you got to keep the drones also! :) She probably wanted the Phantoms o_O :rolleyes:

Reactions: TopFlightTexas
My kids are all out of diapers! Thank you!, and all have Maserati's I bought them for graduation ! and Tornado 920's as I always buy them better than me! But if you used the "RIGHT" words and paraphrases , then maybe you would not sound like a Troll or a lone member of "TWHC". You come on the forum and say we are all Yuneec die hards and then give us garbled information and expect sympathy?:rolleyes: If you were in Team Mode, you will have no telemetry on your ST16 from what I have seen!
ouch,,,, thin skinned I see,,,, I never said you were a die hard???? lol,,, you must be thinking of another thread your involved in.... I apologize for not clarifying 0 atmosphere , ground or sea level depending on your location. Most of the time I consider the ground to be where my feet are no matter what elevation I'm at unless I'm climbing,, that changes everything. I think you are referring to dirt. I see how you achieved 2700+ post. Simply put ,, thanks for your wisdumb. I'm just pushing your buttons,, so don't crash,,ok.

ouch,,,, thin skinned I see,,,, I never said you were a die hard???? lol,,, you must be thinking of another thread your involved in.... I apologize for not clarifying 0 atmosphere , ground or sea level depending on your location. Most of the time I consider the ground to be where my feet are no matter what elevation I'm at unless I'm climbing,, that changes everything. I think you are referring to dirt. I see how you achieved 2700+ post. Simply put ,, thanks for your wisdumb. I'm just pushing your buttons,, so don't crash,,ok.
You don't bother me at all Kevin, you just dig up your own pile of Texas BS the more you type! Like you, I can spin words too! Die Hard or as you stated, quoted: "I can see you guys are the YUNEEC Defenders,, lol " Same as walking on "dirt" or "water" eh! Makes no difference, and it is for members on here to differ the difference! The beautiful thing about this forum , Is I can just "push" a little button(with you name on it!) And POOF! A -Holes like you are out of mind, out of sight ! See you ! :rolleyes:

Reactions: humboldt 707
You don't bother me at all Kevin, you just dig up your own pile of Texas BS the more you type! Like you, I can spin words too! Die Hard or as you stated, quoted: "I can see you guys are the YUNEEC Defenders,, lol " Same as walking on "dirt" or "water" eh! Makes no difference, and it is for members on here to differ the difference! The beautiful thing about this forum , Is I can just "push" a little button(with you name on it!) And POOF! A -Holes like you are out of mind, out of sight ! See you ! :rolleyes:
That floats my boat! Good one D.C..

Reactions: DroneClone
The exact same thing happened to me with the wizard. Do not use. I was going to file a small claim suit and they decided to send me a new H. My faith is restored. I will have crash insurance before I fly it again. They know of this problem and should resolve it with you to. Good luck.

Judge DC?
OMG, save us all.:)
Now DC does not have time to comment on this thread anymore,, Between the 40+ post each day and having a life outside of here I'm sure this thread has had it's due attention,, but on a side note,,, It's good to hear Yuneec is aware outside of my experience that this malfunction exist and two of the Customer service reps have also stated that it is known too. NOW,, Let's mosey on over to the firmware update thread where all the current action is ?? ;)

So here's a malfunction that you guys may want to be aware of. While using my H with the Wizard in watch me mode. Be vary careful,,, Today while having the H follow me it decided to take a dive from 35 ft in the air straight to the ground at 20mph... Needless to say there is nothing left of the H. I'm not sure what went wrong and since it was using the wizard I'm not sure about the telemetry info? It was only 3.5 min into the flight when this happened on a full battery. I've sent an email to Yuneec and hope they get back to me. The drone was unrecoverable and I'm hoping that there is a way to get the info they will need to show it was a malfunction. Was a crazy site to just watch it start heading towards the ground and just keep going. I though for sure it would level out but,, it didn't. I could really use your advice as how to get the telemetry. I've looked on the ST16 but it only has the last flight using it as the controller. I did have a team of people since we were doing a photo shoot so I guess I'm fortunate for that if this ends up going a legal route.
I've had systemic issues with the Wizard. It got so bad that I won't even attempt to use it. My H is going back to the factory so they can diagnose the problem.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nashamukti52