Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Another one bites the dust

I am always hoping to see new designs be successful, but this one was doomed from the start. They made a lot of promises that they could not keep and design choices that were not practical. The fact that so many people believed in the idea, shows that there was a market for this kind of product. Sadly they were not able to deliver.
Most of these crowd funded drones have failed.

Reactions: ChadCloses
I am always hoping to see new designs be successful, but this one was doomed from the start. They made a lot of promises that they could not keep and design choices that were not practical. The fact that so many people believed in the idea, shows that there was a market for this kind of product. Sadly they were not able to deliver.
Most of these crowd funded drones have failed.

Crowd funding is just advanced begging. This is another example of over ambition meeting reality.
My video partners were excited by the hype a year ago and I told them then I'd believe it when its really on the market. The videos were total bs and they used shots from other drones. You never saw one video of a successful return to the "extreme adventurers" they were marketing to. 34 million? Wtf.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: ChadCloses
I have high hopes about Lily, the brand and the logo (look like Eva smile) something that tickle me, it is going to be a good products.... but the truth had been spoken

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmsmindspace