Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

ANOTHER UPDATE?

Reaction score
We are pleased to announce that there is a new firmware update available. We at Yuneec are encouraging all Typhoon H customers to update to the latest firmware on their models as it improves the following:

• Improves compass performance and aircraft stability when temperature is high
  • Improves camera stability
To upgrade to the latest firmware please go toDownloads - Yuneec and select the Firmware Typhoon H STD Gimbal:v1.22, Autopilot:v1.28, Camera:v3.2.16 If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Customer Support at 844-898-6332. Thank you for choosing Yuneec for your Multirotor needs. Happy Flying!

I just got the same e-mail a minute ago. It's not a new firmware version, Yuneec is just slow notifying their customers.

I haven't received the email yet, but i will hang back and wait to hear good reviews of pilots flying several times with new update before i contaminate my OS with poison. At this moment, I dont even fly with the update i have.
It's sad that it has come to this, and Yuneec isn't the only company to have bad updates, but i have spent way too much money to watch my 'H' fly away or crash for something I didn't cause, and have to wait for the verdict from the Yuneec judge on whether i will be reimbursed or not.
When I got my first P3p, it had problems all the time. But now, after years of being out, it flys beautifully.... I hope that someday soon, Yuneec will insure the 'H' performs the same.
Oh wait Omar..... Are you saying they are advertising the update that is causing all these problems like the one DC is experiencing? You gotta be kidding... I sure hope not.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drakemerch33