Welcome to YuneecPilots.com!

1. Tony2016

YouTube has lots of videos on the Typhoon and no one is saying how to fly this thing. I am looking for video tutorials or flying tips on flying it. I have flown the H a few times but do not feel I have total control on making the H go where I went it t go easily.

I do know that the green arrow points to the receiver and that pointing the right stick to the direction of the arrow makes the drone fly toward you (controller). Maybe I just need to fly some more.

2. Andyzonk

Yes, where ever the 'H' is, in the sky, if you move the RH Stick in the direction of the Green Arrow, the 'H' will fly directly back to you.

3. Wileytrigger21

Google <---Google search on how to fly a quadcopter. The H flys like a quadcopter. Good Luck and Happy Flying!!

4. Dragonflyerthom

Get out there and fly till you know the TH and st16 like your hand. Altitude is your friend. Stay away from the ground.

5. Mortalis

Jeff Sibelius
    Flies a Typhoon Q500 4K but all the control information is the same with the exception of the landing gear. IMO best instructional videos for flying a Yuneec product I've seen.

Skypicswa likes this.