Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

anybody had a "tbe" or "fly away" with the H ??

Reaction score
I have a ghost that has had more "tbe" crashes then you would beleive..... How's the H when it comes to problems like that ?

I've seen a few reports of tbe. Came across this video today and on the second flight it starts to tbe before it landed. I've read that yuneec are replacing the gps module when this happens.

I've seen a few reports of tbe. Came across this video today and on the second flight it starts to tbe before it landed. I've read that yuneec are replacing the gps module when this happens.

I've seen this video...... not quite a "tbe" but definitely something went wrong. The pilot is just lucky it didn't happen at a higher altitude

I've seen this video...... not quite a "tbe" but definitely something went wrong. The pilot is just lucky it didn't happen at a higher altitude
Set the the compass and accelerometer both,one after the other and it should fix that. I have seen that and experienced that once with my H and a reset of the compass and accelerometer solved it, mine never crashed though.

Reactions: Steve Carr
Set the the compass and accelerometer both,one after the other and it should fix that. I have seen that and experienced that once with my H and a reset of the compass and accelerometer solved it, mine never crashed though.
Gonna buy the H today..... thanks for the advice

I had the same flyaway thing happen to me only I was 3' off the ground did a cartwheel took out 3 props.. It is interesting the the lights blink on the first flight Purple white and blue. (Yuneec does not list that pattern) On the second flight Purple than white. If it was just the white light I would think it was it lost Check out Page 23 of the Manual attached.

Attachments

• LED STATUS INDICATIONS.pdf
    334.7 KB · Views: 7
compass first and then accelerometer?

When you calibrate the accelerometer it is very important to boot up on level ground and not touch the bird while doing the calibration. The same applies to startup. Always find a level place to boot the bird.

Reactions: chris Mittelbrun
On that first flight I saw it flash red which I believe means that he lost GPS. It could also be that he was flipping switches. The first flight there TH was rock solid. I'm not sure why he lost control but it really looked more pilot error than hex error

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval