Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Anyone hear anything about the Mavic Standard?

Reaction score
News travels or perhaps it doesn't. I was always wondering if the Mavic would make a Standard version. Sure enough, the Mavic seems to be heading in two seperate directions as suggested last September. For the price, I think this may be a keeper.

medium_d0b28f8c-eaef-4392-ab15-acc51f24819d.jpg

I absolutely love my Mavic Pro. It is an amazing machine.

You have the Mavic, an Autel I think. Which others do you have, and would you care to rate them?
All I have now are 3 THs, but I can't stop wishing.:D

Not counting scratch built I have a Phantom 2 Zenmuse, Phantom 3S, Mavic Pro and the X-Star Premium. I really like the Mavic as is is so refined. The Autel is compatible to the Phantom 2... that may change if they ever release the new firmware and app, it just needs a little polishing. The P3S is a great machine and an affordable price and a lot of third party app choices. The Phantom 2 is a great machine for it's time and it still flies flawlessly but it cost me a small fortune as I am an early adopter (2K range). Back in those days adding a monitor, telemetry, DVR, batteries to run all the extras, antennas, bluetooth add on, etc just to be not quite equal what cost about $400 today.

If your interested in something more in depth on one of them let me know which one. ;)

You have been flying for quite a while. A good Ham friend in the Houston area has several Phantoms, likes them of course. He has a good local dealer who takes care of any problems. Don't know if he has the Mavic yet.

I want the H520, but I ain't gonna be an early adapter, like you I made that mistake with the TH RS model in July, cost me an extra $400.
I have a Note 4, which will work with a Mavic. I may spring for one (Mavic) by and by, after a bit more maturity. The portability and distance appeal to me, less so the camera. I really like my H's, both for fun and for great videos (a local buzzard seems to be in love with them too, often shows up when I fly one).

Thanks for the info.

Well, since I have a selection I use what fits the job but don't underestimate the Mavic Pro's camera. It uses the same sensor as the Phantom 4 (not pro), and is pretty good. So tiny!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval