Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

App cgo3 not works

Reaction score
Hi,

I update TH to Standart version fron Eu.
App cgo3 work correctly with bersio Eu but now my tablet, telephone...not recognise wifi from TH.

This is normal? Happen you the same with st or eu version

Thanks

You have to bind the H and then the camera. If the H doesn't show up in the bind menu create a new model and give it a name, then try to bind. Always bind the H before the camera.

Hi,

I look for it but not see nothing ask my question.

Continue looking for then

Tip the H forward 2 or 3 times until you see the status light flashing orange. Then it will be in bind mode.

In order to bind you can also go to team mode then immediately to settings and bind it. Work's for me

I bind correct the TH with st16 and the TH with wizard, the problem is that the telephone and tablet...etc not recognise the wifi from the TH.
I think it is possible why I have update to standart version and this wifi is diferent to EU version. ¿it is posible?

Thanks friends

FYI, the CGO app for iOS was just updated to v1.0.4. The description in minimal, only mentioning "a few minor improvements" which probably includes some bug fixes as well.

I think the wifi on the H cam is 5.8ghz and some phones only do 2.4ghz .

Im on the same situation where the app doesnt work.

The phone or pad must be dual wifi enabled. I picked up a used Galaxy Tab 4 which does have 5.8GHz enabled and it works perfectly.

The phone or pad must be dual wifi enabled. I picked up a used Galaxy Tab 4 which does have 5.8GHz enabled and it works perfectly.

Well the galaxy s2 picks up the wifi but the app just crashes same on the tab a. ill give a tab4 a shot thanks

Ive updated the typhoon h firmware and st 16 does the camera require any updates?

Ive never done anything to the camera perhaps it needs an update to work with the latest app?

When you update the H, the camera and gimbal should update at the same time automatically.

I think the original poster was saying that he has upgraded the Typhoon successfully, but now the CGO3 App (in the Google Play store) that you run on a normal phone or tablet cannot connect to the camera. My phone doesn't support 5.8GHz, so I can't test if the connection has changed.

Reactions: Ralphy
Well im going to update to the latest firmware and see what happens. Found this on the info pdf

Dual Band Control Redundancy
When the 2.4G signal is lost, users can control the aircraft through 5.8G Wifi as redundancy

no luck , im going to call them they should make a list of android devices or android versions that its compatible with. Ridiculous

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval