Welcome to YuneecPilots.com!

1. BurtonBenson

with all the delay on the H, I'm wondering about trying to practice on a sim. Problem is you need the TX I believe.
    Anyone got any thoughts?

2. Chilcotin

Yes they are worth it. Saved me a lot of money when I started out with helicopters about 16 years ago. Have realflight drone now as well to keep my fingers in tune during the colder months.
    Realflight drone comes with a tx if you order the right version

3. Peter Venkman

OR, for about the same amount of money, you could buy a little quad to fly inside to understand an practice. I used the Traxxas QR-1. This thing is impossible to break and will fly outside for sure. To me, it's a lot more fun then a simulator.

4. Reasty

I use Phoenix rc which also comes with a radio if you order the right version,I would say sims are defiantly worth it and you can really learn a lot from them especially orientation,it was more than valuable when I was learning to fly planes and when I can't go out and fly I use the sim.

5. Marco Falchi

I used the UAV simulator Yuneec, after having purchased the bluetooth adapter.

a transmitter is required; because the simulator is used to become familiar with their own equipment, is a clear need to have the ST16 of our H.

To me the UAV was useful to become familiar with the controls and understand the differences between "smart" and "angle" mode .

But if you already have experience on another drone, I believe that the UAV is not necessary; It is in fact devoid of all the simulation of the "task" mode and the entire control of the camera, which constitute the greater difficulty of pilotage.