Separate names with a comma.
Sign up and join the fastest growing Yuneec drone community.
its a small bone imo....no pricing yet for real-sense...no def shipping date...they have been saying next week for some time now....but like i said what bothers me more then anything is no concrete pricing on real-sense....does it really exist? did intel pull out? who knows?
Thanks for posting this….Even more excited about getting one of these in the next week or so. People, hang on…and don't cancel your orders just yet!!!
Nice unit.. wonder if it will ever be available for purchase? Ohhh thats right shipping next week..then next week...then next week...then next week...
xpost: Ya I'm interested as to why the rep doesn't have a full production model, real sense or not. You'd think they'd give their people the the real deal a week or 2 out from sales to be able to show the thing off even more....this guy has a pre-production model.. Why?
Probably due to the lawsuit and the fact that the Typhoon H actually has never gone to production and is still in the concept stage----REALLY?!?!?! Perhaps the guy knows this particular drone after having it chase his pick-up truck and living with it for weeks/months and prefers to use it at the show…. Maybe it is slightly modified to "show" better at NAB. Who cares?!? Everybody relax and get ready for delivery soon…. Yeah, when I read another post that said everyone should have their drone by June I was a little put off -- But, in the US, I expect it WILL be in my hands in the next few weeks barring any shipping issues. Good things come to those who wait…..
I appreciate your positivity
"We will ship next week."
It's like that bar sign: "Free beer tomorrow".
Yuneec told me in an email the pro kit inc backpack and real spence 1500-1700 uk £
Just spoke to a guy named Axel in customer service at Yuneec USA
here's how it went.
Me: Hi I'm wondering if you have an ETA on shipping for the Typhoon H in North America?
Axel: well........at this point no........um,errr, umm maybe if you try back next week we'll have better luck
Me: umm can you tell me if it has something to do with production in China perhaps?
Axel: no, at this point I can't really tell you anything about shipping. no real specifics on it yet.....
Me: so Yuneecs customer service doesn't have a idea as to what's going on with the products?
Axel: ya maybe if you check back next week we'll have more for you.
C'mon!! I'm frustrated to say the least
They lie pretty good don't they..?!! Except i for one am tired of the lies!
Yeah, If Yuneec customer service where Pinocchio, Their nose's would have spanned around the whole globe and back up their a**'s
Watch this while you wait for your Typhoon H. You should have your H in your hands on 29 April 2016 or 6 May 2016 (based on all current information).
Thanks Capt.,watching this video and the one by that F.P.V. Guy I can even more justify the wait and cash expended for this fine machine.The updates made mentioned in guy video shows me that Yuneec is not just totally dinking around,those mods need testing and time.But enough is enough,Yuneec release the H it's time for step 9 -pick up unit 10 -fly.
Got this response today from CarolinaDronz.
We expect to get some limited qty’s of product next week and we will be shipping Out as they arrive. More info to follow once we receive confirmation from Yuneec.
Nice video Capt.I think I could have done a better review for you guys.LOL H...please
Agreed, that was a pathetic review.
In Europe The Basic model of the H will ship begin May 2016
I just also read on a intel forum that their SR300 camera will be available 2nd half of this year. Only development kits are available now ...
So the estimate Yuneec Europe told me end of june 2016 is a little bit ..... i could be possible. We will see ...
I have a pre oder of the Basic model ... and i'm on hold i'm not cancelling as a lot of people do and buy a phantom 4. Again a Quadrotor.
I fly a lot above water to film surf contests in my country so i need the security of 6 rotors.
I already lost a P3 Advanced because of a glitch in the VP system. Now i disabled the VPS to be shure.
But i will not buy a P4 ...
Later perhaps when i have my flying licence class 1 for drone flying until 150kg (max. 90meter hight) i will buy a DJI Matrix 600 we will see ... now i'm finishing my courses for my flying licence class 2 for drone flying until 5kg (max. 45meter height).