Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Audible noise one of motors

Reaction score
Thebother day when doing a few highspeed passes i hear an audible humming noise. Typically every brusjlhless motors i have ever owned is suoer smooth and quiet. Today while waiting for update on controller i decided to spin all the motors. The left rear motor has a sound different than all the rest and sound identical to the humming i hear while flying only in a lower frequency obviously cause the motor is spinning way slower.
Has anyone experienced this?

Thanks

Thebother day when doing a few highspeed passes i hear an audible humming noise. Typically every brusjlhless motors i have ever owned is suoer smooth and quiet. Today while waiting for update on controller i decided to spin all the motors. The left rear motor has a sound different than all the rest and sound identical to the humming i hear while flying only in a lower frequency obviously cause the motor is spinning way slower.
Has anyone experienced this?

Thanks
Any unusual noise from a motor is cause for concern. I would connect it to the GUI and run a motor test and listen to each motor (without props) to see how they compare. It is likely you will need to replace the motor. If you are good at soldering and have the tools and skill to replace the motor just order one and do it yourself. Otherwise you will need to take it to someone for repair or return it to Yuneec.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval