Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

aux switch

has anybody found a way to use the aux switch on the st16

When you watch the video, go to the "cc" and "settings". Set the Closed Caption to on and in the settings to subtitle, then to auto-generated, then to auto-generated again, then english. The translation is about 80% good, so you have to figure out what some of it means. But it is the answer to do it.

Last edited:
When you watch the video, go to the "cc" and "settings". Set the Closed Caption to on and in the settings to subtitle, then to auto-generated, then to auto-generated again, then english. The translation is about 80% good, so you have to figure out what some of it means. But it is the answer to do it.
thanks

Be very careful using these settings. A wrong setting can be a real disaster.

Be very careful using these settings. A wrong setting can be a real disaster.
Absolutely. I think there is a way to save a change you make, then go back to the original. There are members that have done adjustments in there. I hope they will post advice on backups before hand. I want to add an underbelly LED spot, or a mini winch if the button is a free channel. If it is just a button, then I have to put more thought into it. Perhaps add the ability to have the camera quickly point to the rear for a fly by video.

Posted that vid long ago.
Author has many vids, he really knows about the ST-16.

cheers

Absolutely. I think there is a way to save a change you make, then go back to the original. There are members that have done adjustments in there. I hope they will post advice on backups before hand. I want to add an underbelly LED spot, or a mini winch if the button is a free channel. If it is just a button, then I have to put more thought into it. Perhaps add the ability to have the camera quickly point to the rear for a fly by video.
So long as you understand what you are doing here there is nothing to fear. These settings are tweaked all the time in rc aircraft/helicopters to get best flight characteristics.
I have not been in this menu, does it have a restore to defaults 'button'?
Maybe Yuneec can answer that one..

So long as you understand what you are doing here there is nothing to fear. These settings are tweaked all the time in rc aircraft/helicopters to get best flight characteristics.
I have not been in this menu, does it have a restore to defaults 'button'?
Maybe Yuneec can answer that one..

When you clear flight data and install new ST 16 firmware all custom tweaks are gone. It would seem that making a back up copy of the flight data would be the way to hold onto changes.

Reactions: Murray Martz

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
parisaline