Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

B&H Photo Update

DC was in the same boat as all of us. Looks like B&H selectively chose to drop ship his order perhaps more to minimizing negative PR I'm assuming because he's been more vocal online about it. Doesn't look like that's happening for the rest of us. Technically what B&H is doing is in violation of FTC rules with online sales & backorders, but hopefully we can avoid that firestorm.

At the end of the day we just want our shipments and to me it's very clear that for whatever reason, B&H is being selectively short changed by Yuneec IMHO, while all the other retailers big and small are getting new shipments weekly. Something definitely amiss....

The ole squeaky wheel gets the grease, oh well "can't win for losing"

Looks like B&H selectively chose to drop ship his order perhaps more to minimizing negative PR I'm assuming because he's been more vocal online about it.
I doubt his credit card and shipping address feature the name drone clone.

Reactions: m20b_pilot
Good news! I get email alerts when anything is charged to any of my credit cards. I just received an email saying that B&H charged my card for the battery order!

I have not received anything from B&H yet but if they charged the card they must be shipping them soon. I am happy! i:)i

Reactions: Easo911
Good news! I get email alerts when anything is charged to any of my credit cards. I just received an email saying that B&H charged my card for the battery order!

I have not received anything from B&H yet but if they charged the card they must be shipping them soon. I am happy! i:)i
B&H charged my card for the battery order!
went to the website it said order has been sent to warehouse

After I saw your post I looked at my email and didn't see anything and went crap missed the boat, oh well hey at least they are shipping and people will be receiving their orders so that's a good sign. I just checked my account status at B&H and saw an update to my order. Items in-stock order sent to warehouse. So it looks like Henry did follow up to see what was going on or just a coincidence, I think not ;) .

Really hope this means we're finally going to be getting our batteries. Not to burst anyone's bubble, but my credit card was charged 7 weeks ago and still no shipment!

Really hope this means we're finally going to be getting our batteries. Not to burst anyone's bubble, but my credit card was charged 7 weeks ago and still no shipment!

I checked the status of my order it went from "pending" to "order sent to warehouse". Check to see if the status of your order changed.

Last edited:
My order for 4 of them placed on June 4th says "on order UPS" But.... yeah My order for two of them placed on May 27th says "In stock, order sent to warehouse UPS" Good to know the glacier is starting to move. I had used pay-pal when I placed the orders so the charge's have all ready been made.

Yes when you first ordered I assume? They put a pending charge when you first order but it disappears after awhile if not finalized.

This charge is new so should be the order. Doubt they are pinging the CC again just to do. i:)I

Besides it says "In stock, order sent to warehouse" so good times are ahead. I hope. i:)i

Mine also says In stock, order sent to warehouse. Bout friggin time!!

Can't yell at B&H though. They can only ship when they get them in. Yuneec is to blame on this one.

We got them at a fantastic price so I am not complaining. i:)i

I haven't received an email notification yet but this is from my Order Status page today on B&H. Also saw the charge on my CC today.Screenshot (3).jpg

This was shipped to me today…Along with a set of props I ordered. Now…. I wait for the backpack… :\

Two Charged to CC today ! Order sent to warehouse....
Now I just need my RMA back so I can use the batteries !
Was told replacement unit was OUT OF STOCK !
If Yuneec doesn't get their act together I'll have a few batteries for sale !

Anyone get this email today from B&H ? Appears they have had the $83.99 battery preorders sent to Yuneec to ship direct ! As a minute after below, I got a UPS tracking update, that my battery will arrive overnite with One Day UPS! Guess they got to much heat! How can Yuneec ship direct to us, but B&H can't get them to direct ship beats me!:rolleyes::rolleyes:
B&H Photo <[email protected]>
3:38 PM (2 hours ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

to me
cleardot.gif

-Wqgb48_zgi-ocX2GBL_x8GzL7iCaYBZmXJa8dWoGLY75iQ9xkMTJFDKZ-xk1AzT5meckhkfI7W5tWM-JqcQUaxXd5l_Sm4=s0-d-e1-ft
Dvc-244RWZqYbsDdwQCWebyDNQBZ8yyGrdxmIJfPoJRefz7tQCh2cJ3q6i5CYplla1-VbIOp26YEYtZHF0RD=s0-d-e1-ft
420 Ninth Avenue, New York, NY 10001
www.bhphotovideo.com
800 - 221 - 5743
212 - 239 - 7765
23DBtqnusdZlbgz2QO3pB12_I_eSMlNSzKrxqph-o9pUfa4TCLB434RJckdjVzUN5jZP5xvjT-45wXaszlPLd3Z88Q=s0-d-e1-ft
Order Status
LG6dmtTVieE-icpvvhvjfSMJoCQNN7TgtVENE_5c_V9U0-ztv5MjFJpESwOrX-atnz5Hhxgu9a-tk_hcI027kno4UYc=s0-d-e1-ft

Dear DroneClone ,

The following item(s) will be shipped directly to you by the manufacturer/distributor.

Order Number:
PO Number:
Billing Address:
Shipping Address:
"Same As Billing Address

Item Qty Item Description
YUNTYH105 2 ea. TYPHOON H BATTERY- 2-PACK

Just got an email this morning. B and H shipped off two H Batteries @ $84 bucks each.
They are finally on the way.

I also finally received my email and will get them next week. i:)i

Just received notice from B&H this morning that my $84 H battery has been shipped... arriving on 7/19. Happy Camper to be getting my 4th H Battery

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drakemerch33