Welcome to YuneecPilots.com!

1. Hal

Hal

Just got a tracking number for my new style/soft Yuneec TH backpack…. It arrives Monday. Not sure if anyone else has ordered the new style after the hard case never shipped to most.

I ordered 6/21/16. Certainly faster turnaround then the battery order from them.

TopFlightTexas and Mike_Flys like this.
  2. Malibu_Rod

Cool good to hear, looks like they are receiving their shipments from Yuneec.

3. humboldt 707

I got a new hard case version,it has a rubber block Tyhphoon H480 on the front,very nice.

4. Aaron Bxxxx

Here is an alternative soft case:
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01H3F8Q82/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    The original foam case from the TH box fits perfectly into this soft backpack.

I also had to pick up a hard case for certain treks... This is what I went with:
    Amazon.com : Professional wheeled carrying case / trolley for the Typhoon H Advanced and Pro with mounted propellers and camera : Camera & Photo
    Here is a video about it:

It has extra storage and even can mount the H into the case with blades on. I will let you know how I like it when received.

Best Regards,
    Aaron

5. snerd

I had ordered one just last night! It says on backorder, and has not shipped. They must be filling them in order received.