Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Backpack coming

Hey Captain any update on this going to Hawaii at the end of July so I'm looking for a solution.
Hey Captain any update on this going to Hawaii at the end of July so I'm looking for a solution.
Just a couple of little things to tweak and she'll be ready to go. I tried it out yesterday and I love it! I'll be working out the cost, this weekend. Until I can get a machine shop to make a couple tools for me, I'll be doing this one at a time by hand.

Just a couple of little things to tweak and she'll be ready to go. I tried it out yesterday and I love it! I'll be working out the cost, this weekend. Until I can get a machine shop to make a couple tools for me, I'll be doing this one at a time by hand.

Any chance we can get a couple of additional pictures, I'm about ready to get in line on your word alone but it would be nice to see it up close and personal. Perhaps a video? I know I'll be filming one for my YT channel once I receive it.

Any chance we can get a couple of additional pictures, I'm about ready to get in line on your word alone but it would be nice to see it up close and personal. Perhaps a video? I know I'll be filming one for my YT channel once I receive it.
Not quite, yet. I'm not trying to build the expectations or anything, I just don't want to put it out there until it's ready.

Thanks for the heads-up Captain.

Reactions: Capt. Crunch

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atas77my