Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Backpacking with a Typhoon H

Reaction score
Hey all, I'm wondering if you fine people can give me some ideas or suggestions on backpacking with a Typhoon H. I'm heading on a 4 day trek over the following terrain: Rainforest, massive rockslide with huge boulders, small rivers, one glacier and one **** of a emerald green lake.
Now this is going to be a fairly easy trek but I'm wondering how you'd pack an H for such a journey.
Keep in mind I'll already have a backpack on my back for my camping gear. I'm going in with the minimal amount of stuff I'll need and I really want to bring the H.
Some ideas I've pondered,
1. heavy duty plastic bag for the H- problem I could encounter is moisture build up inside.
2. separate back for the H- problem would be I'd have to wear it on the front of me the whole time.....
Ya that's all I've really come up with aside from taking the legs and camera off and packing separate I'm not sure what I'll do.....
Any suggestions or link to a good pack you think might work?

Hey all, I'm wondering if you fine people can give me some ideas or suggestions on backpacking with a Typhoon H. I'm heading on a 4 day trek over the following terrain: Rainforest, massive rockslide with huge boulders, small rivers, one glacier and one **** of a emerald green lake.
Now this is going to be a fairly easy trek but I'm wondering how you'd pack an H for such a journey.
Keep in mind I'll already have a backpack on my back for my camping gear. I'm going in with the minimal amount of stuff I'll need and I really want to bring the H.
Some ideas I've pondered,
1. heavy duty plastic bag for the H- problem I could encounter is moisture build up inside.
2. separate back for the H- problem would be I'd have to wear it on the front of me the whole time.....
Ya that's all I've really come up with aside from taking the legs and camera off and packing separate I'm not sure what I'll do.....
Any suggestions or link to a good pack you think might work?

Yuneec Typhoon H480 FPV Drone Backpack Bag Carrying Shoulder Bag https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01H3F8Q82/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_1xYRxbN1BVDQ8

You should be good to go like that, legs off is a good idea, I'd also put a foam block or bracing between the arms to be sure they can't fold in on themselves.

I also have a bag for the H and not original.
Don't put the foam on top it makes the bag to big. I put on top a hard plastic cover of 4 mm thick and it's enough to take it with you and also the plane.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trepox