Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

bad firmware

Reaction score
Yesterday I downloaded the latest firmware release dated 7/13/16 Typhoon H.
  • Gimbal: v1.22
  • Autopilot: v1.16
  • Camera: v3.2.7
st16_system_v03.01.b22 for the controller.

After doing so, now the image on the controller is smeared when the camera is moved in any direction.
The recorded video is fine, just the live video on my controller now smears or lags. I contacted customer support and they are aware of the issue. They stated to me that there should be an update to correct the issue within two weeks. Has anyone else experienced this issue after the firmware update?

Thanks

Yesterday I downloaded the latest firmware release dated 7/13/16 Typhoon H.
  • Gimbal: v1.22
  • Autopilot: v1.16
  • Camera: v3.2.7
st16_system_v03.01.b22 for the controller.

After doing so, now the image on the controller is smeared when the camera is moved in any direction.
The recorded video is fine, just the live video on my controller now smears or lags. I contacted customer support and they are aware of the issue. They stated to me that there should be an update to correct the issue within two weeks. Has anyone else experienced this issue after the firmware update?

Thanks

I have not experienced any video problems, looks the same as before with the new firmware.

Maybe you can elaborate a little more or show us video on what problem you are having..

Reactions: horizontal
So over the course of the day I recharged my controller and now the video is normal.
I can only think that the cause of the issue was a low battery power on the controller.

Thanks you for your interest in my issue Jimmylee

Interesting to read we may be seeing another firmware update in a couple weeks though. Wonder what might be in it?

My update went smooth and everything is working as it did before. I am confused as you say CS is aware of the problem
and will issue an update in a couple of weeks to fix the problem, that you say now doesn't exist. So I am wandering what they
are really going to update. I don't think anyone knows for sure, including CS

Well folks the issue with the distorted image when moving the drone camera has returned.
I will post a video when I get the opportunity to do so tomorrow. The image is smeared on the display on the controller when the camera is moved.
The CS rep who I talked to sounded like they were getting reports of this issue and also advised they were going to take down the update on their web site.
So far it remains.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop