Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Bad first day for Q500 4 K

Maybe you can customize the control settings on your transmitter to maybe match the DJI Phantom to your liking and experience?
Try looking in : Flight Settings / Hardware Monitor. See if that helps.
This Yuneec Pilots forum is going to great I'm enjoying all the comments and suggestions about my misfortune and looking forward to getting my Typhoon back and get flying,
Thanks, Alan

I sent my Q500 to Yuneec for repairs, been about two weeks now haven't heard yet.
Thanks for the inquiry, will let forum know when I'm flying again.
Did take my DJI Phantom out yesterday flew flawlessly for about an hour, took some videos also.
It's an older one which is why I upgraded to the Yuneec which is about 10 times better.
Alan

Last edited:
Did you have a SD card in the controller to record all flight data? That may help confirm the health of the controller.

Well I finally got my Q500 4K back from Yuneec, everything look to be repaired ok and include with the return
shipment was a 27 Point Inspection sheet showing what was repaired, updated and checked off. Very good turn
around time and I’m anxious to get flying again. Flying will have to wait a few days to a week with weather
conditions and the Christmas Holidays approaching. When I do get the chance I will be flying in the Angle mode
as I’m an experienced DJI Phantom pilot for past 2 years. Thanks to everyone on this forum for their comments and
suggestions. Will put updates when I start flying.
Thanks again, Alan

Reactions: BEE
Glad to hear they took care of you .....!!!! Good luck on the '' WAITING TO FLY '' part .....LOL
But as James Dill said ....you def. should have a SD card in the st10 and make sure the little clip that holds it is snapped DOWNWARD....{ i didnt realize mine wasnt till i saw a vid. on it }.....it will record all functions and operations of your Q......in case of a malfuction !!! and since your not new to this , maybe you should just hover ,then grab, then kill motors......you can save many blades !!!!!
Good luck

Glad to hear they took care of you .....!!!! Good luck on the '' WAITING TO FLY '' part .....LOL
But as James Dill said ....you def. should have a SD card in the st10 and make sure the little clip that holds it is snapped DOWNWARD....{ i didnt realize mine wasnt till i saw a vid. on it }.....it will record all functions and operations of your Q......in case of a malfuction !!! and since your not new to this , maybe you should just hover ,then grab, then kill motors......you can save many blades !!!!!
Good luck

Thank you for the tip and I will try grabbing it from the air, I did grab my DJI Phantom about 50 % of the time and when I did land when I got close to the ground I just pushed the stick down and held it there in down position and it goes nowhere then shut off. I'll try that with the Yuneec also.
Thanks, Alan

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drakemerch33