Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Batteries, get them while you can.

Outlaw,

I forgot to thank you for letting us all know about the Tattu sale. Thank you !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just ordered two for a total of 144.75, planned on doing it last night when I saw the post but got tied up, last night 55.75 today 63.75, darn cost me 16 bucks more,,oh well still a good price.

Reactions: PatR
And I just recieved shipping conformation that batteries are on their way.thanks again

Simething else nice about Tattu. They have a corporate office in California. You don't have to deal outside of the U.S. for shipping or product issues.

Simething else nice about Tattu. They have a corporate office in California. You don't have to deal outside of the U.S. for shipping or product issues.

Well that's actually bad news for me because I'll have to pay sales tax!! lol

I'm afraid to ask how many batteries you have Pat?!? But, I'm going to ask anyways, how many?

Chad

10, but I have two birds. If I take a decent charger to a shoot I can fly pretty much continuously, with allowance for the usual down time for changing locations and lining up scenes before flying them and not run out of juice. Rayray prolly has more since he has three birds.

I just recently bought a typhoon h and i was wondering if there is a zoom on the camara and can u get a night vision camara and my name is steve

Cgoet is a thermal imaging camera and I think you can tap screen 3 times to magnify image .I haven't tried it but e is a video on YouTube of both camera and zooming

That is not a "camera zoom" function. That feature is only permitting increasing the size of the image on the screen. The CGO-3+ does not have a zoom lens or zoom capability.

That is not a "camera zoom" function. That feature is only permitting increasing the size of the image on the screen. The CGO-3+ does not have a zoom lens or zoom capability.
No it doesn't he asked 2 different questions so I posted something he could look at .

10, but I have two birds. If I take a decent charger to a shoot I can fly pretty much continuously, with allowance for the usual down time for changing locations and lining up scenes before flying them and not run out of juice. Rayray prolly has more since he has three birds.

Dang, Pat, you made me go count mine. I have 9, but only 5 are std types. The others are experimental, LIHVs, etc.
I'd bet dimes to doughnuts that many members here have a lot more than either of us.:D

If the voltage is 4s it's all the same. I'll venture the Gens/Tattu's are much higher quality than the Yuneec's.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
parisaline