Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Batteries, get them while you can.

I'd have to research the freight limits, as I am aware there is a limit by each carrier on how man can be moved in a single shipment. That's an individual carrier thing, not FAA or U.N. Then we have the IATA group that can limit whatever they so choose to do.

I'm new to the hobby and just want to make sure . I have the Hitec x2 charger. I charge the original H batteries at 5.4 amps 14.8 volts. Would I use the same settings for these batteries?

Last edited:
You could and cause no harm. You could also change at 6.3 amps and get done a little faster, with these batteries.

Reactions: Hugo50
I just got mine and they seem a quality product.
Charging them as I type. In other words slowly............

I don't know about freight, but passenger travel anything under 100 Wh is fine. I doubt there is a limit for freight. I don't know why Yuneec under rated their batteries, they are clearly 6300 Ma.

I can set the Mah on my dual charger. I have it set to stop at 5400 MaH. Should I increase it to 6300 MaH?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Charged and flew two of these batteries yesterday with no issues. They fit fine and I got a solid click when seated. May have got a little more time than stock batteries but I didn't measure.

yea when i charged them they tapped out at 16.6 but i did get 14 1/2 mins on rabbit mode flew in big circles 2000 ft out and 200 ft up it said distance traveled 6 miles on uavtoolbox

Anyone getting these batteries to charge above 16.6

Just charged mine for the first time. One finaled at 16.79v, the other at 16.8v, but I did not use a 6.3A charge rate. I "condition" new batteries and use a lower charge rate for the first few cycles. The less they heat up the higher the charge accepted.

I have bought 2 batteries today 2/24/2017, for $ 115.50 total . I used this type of battery often in my typhoon h. They work great. From Genstattu.com

Reactions: Agnes
I don't know about freight, but passenger travel anything under 100 Wh is fine. I doubt there is a limit for freight. I don't know why Yuneec under rated their batteries, they are clearly 6300 Ma.

Yea,they are 6300mah,the original one.travel with 6300mah has no issue,but ship uav along with battery as a complete product has different standard,so they marked it lower.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gautamadani