Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Batteries Marked Down Again

That was my thought as well. I ordered 3 batteries and two sets of A and two sets of B props. No word yet on when I will get them and the charge is pending on my card.

Since I want to break the batteries in the correct way, fly for only half of the battery life for the first 10 flights, I am on hold taking this thing out. I don't want to go to a location and only be able to fly it for 10 min.. With 4 batteries I can fly at least 40 min and still be conditioning them all. I can deal with that the first 10 flights.

Yes, it's all on preorder. But I can wait for THAT price! Also got 2 sets each of A and B props.

Yeah, the one battery is frustrating. Luckily, there is a small unused park just 6 blocks from me. I can at least get a fix every day.

I read from various people that best practice is to not drain the battery too low so if they say you get 20-22 min on it, I am assuming that is to a very low level. I will probably get 15-18 as I intend to wrap up a flight at around 15 Volts. No idea how long a flight is from full to 15V. That is why I got 3 extra batteries at that price. I may even get 1 or 2 more in the future. i:)i

I bought 2 on pre order. Why not at that price? I also am waiting for 2 from Frank at Carolina Dronz.

Guys you can set these bat also. Fly them 10,12,14,16,18,20,22. Then fly as you like. If you condition them to a low drain then you will never get max benifit

Reactions: DroneClone
I've heard all the pro's and con's about battery conditioning on the other forum. I chose to do it with all of my Phantom batteries. Others say it's bunk and choose not to do it. Six of one, half-dozen of the other. Whatever make ya happy is all that matters.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval