Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Batteries now shipping?

Reaction score
Received a notice from Adorama that they are filling battery orders. Even all of the $80+ battery orders from weeks ago. Must have received a large shipment.

Is B&H doing the same now?

Me too just got email from Adorama saying my $83 batteries were shipped. Yahoo perfect timing.

I got one shipped from aces, and 2 more shipping soon from adorama, finally I can start enjoying it a little longer. 15-18 minutes at a time is such a tease.

Remember to use the 10/10 rule if you want to condition them correctly first.

Fly them for only 10 minutes* for the first 10 times you use them.

*The rule is to fly them down half way which is 10 min on the H.

Video applies to the H as well. Go to 3:45 for the break in discussion.

Mine on the way from Adorama, too.

Last edited:
Well nothing from B&H yet I will call again and see what they say now, will report back in a few..

Ok just hung up with B&H now he says the other company's must have put their order in before them, So I complained
they sent me a email saying the 8th on July and the week before I was told would ship out about the 23rd.
Now he says EXPECT big order 2nd of July. takes couple days to break down the pallet, give me a break..

Yea Adorama must have gotten a Huge order in as I know 7 people who ordered 5 batteries each from Adorama and they all got emails today that they were shipped. Was a **** of a deal for $83.99 each

I have 3 of these backordered from Adoarma too at 83.99, but the automatic email I got from the this morning was informing me that they were still on back order and if I wanted to cancel and find an alternative solution to contact them!!
Anyone else get this?
Also Yuneec YUNTYH105 they are still showing up as on backorder.

I order mine on 5/27/2016 from Adorama, so did my buddies. And we all got are tracking numbers for those orders

Not in my world!

If people would stop falling all over each other to pay $150+ for batteries, we might actually see $84 batteries again!
83.99 was probably a typo on Yuneecs behalf where they advise on a RRP, they likely put their sale price instead of a RRP. If only they had made the same mistake with the H we could have ordered them at $700 a piece...

83.99 was probably a typo on Yuneecs behalf where they advise on a RRP, they likely put their sale price instead of a RRP. If only they had made the same mistake with the H we could have ordered them at $700 a piece...

LOL. I don't think it was a mistake by any means. The RRP on these originally was $109. The price increase to $139 was because they could. Ironically (or not), due to their own "shortage".

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis