Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

batteries

I just ordered (in stock) from Aliexpress... using DHL quick delivery. Ends up being same price CA as the US price $139.

I just ordered (in stock) from Aliexpress... using DHL quick delivery. Ends up being same price CA as the US price $139.

Yea it was that **** B&H price I could not turn down. $83 each, it will be worth it once I get them! I got 3 of them for $249, less than the same price as two at $139 which is $278. i:)i

I hate the waiting game... esp. with crappy weather on the east coast. You got to fly when you can, and 1 battery don't cut it! :)

I hate the waiting game... esp. with crappy weather on the east coast. You got to fly when you can, and 1 battery don't cut it! :)

I don't blame you at all. At least you will have yours and be flying. I was just saying why I could not pass it up. i:)i

I did get props set of each a and b, and one extra battery. RDM drones. Funny I was in Frys yesterday and they had two H's sitting on the shelf!!!

How long is it taking y'all to charge up your batteries? I have two with my preorder. Need two more. So little time with much to do. Fly safe.

How long is it taking y'all to charge up your batteries? I have two with my preorder. Need two more. So little time with much to do. Fly safe.

It is going to take you about 1:50 to 2 hours to charge each battery with the supplied charger.

I luckily have 4 batteries. I bought 2 spares with my H from Brooklyn Drones (Roger was great to deal with) and the 4th came from Carolina Dronz. Carolina seems to be out of stock as of today, but Brooklyn has them in stock. Both sell them for $139.

Adorama cam has them for 85 but are out now. Looks like pretty much everyone is out for 2-3 weeks. I bought some from Ultimateworx. They are due in tomorrow. They might have some.

Guess I got lucky then as I ordered all of my spares and got them delivered even before I have received my H. Figured with all the demand for spares (batteries and props etc) that I had better get in while stocks were available ;).

Anyway .... hope you guys get you spares soon .... just like I hope my H arrives as planned.

Cheers :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mathewthomasmt