Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Battery changing

Reaction score
Hello I'm real green out here just hoping to get my H out for the first time, been reading and watching everything I can .What I haven't came across is if I need to re-calibrate my compass each time I change batteries if I'm flying in the same location,I liked the post about removing the camera for the first few flights but is that going to change the response of the craft much do to the weight difference.
Thanks for any response because I would like my first flights to be good ones lol

Its best to redo the compas calibration every first time you fly on a other location.
kind regards
Marnix

I do when I fly my old phantom and I use to when flying my Typhoon H but I know longer do re calibrate the H now and I've flown with up to 100 miles/160 kilometers to different locations with no problems, I probably would calibrate the compass if traveling greater distances though.

Thanks for the replies just trying to absorb all the info out there and its sure hard to keep up

It has been recommended, (I don't remember where I read it.) that you re-calibrate the compass when you travel beyond 60 miles from your original calibration site. Not sure how true this is or not, just something I thought I'd pass along.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430