Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Battery Charging Plug

yes and no... I'm currently thinking about buying a second 3D printer since currently the printer is still 100% busy with printing battery connectors (yes there are a lot of orders :))
And for the rest of the week I cant print anything since I'm away...
Next week is assembling time since the material will arrive and during that time there might be some free spots to print battery trays.

Andy

I received 2 of the adapts this week. Was in hospital so I couldn't mess with them till now. This were ordered on 3rd batch with fast shipping. Still have 2 more coming slow shipping from second batch.Dang things are built real solid and nice.
IMG_1643.jpg

Reactions: GRH
I ordered mine July 29th, and it arrived today - West Coast of Canada was destination, I shipped Priority.

I just got my second order today. The order was completed on 8/2 and delivered today 8/10 to CA via priority. Great job Andy!

thx a lot for all the feedback and now with priority the shipping time is also reasonable fast!

Andy

Still haven't received mine. Ordered and paid for on July 18. I reported this to him in his email to everyone.

The problem is both have been shipped with economy and as someone here has already reported the shipping can take up to 30 days till it arrives... That's why I removed the economy shipping option since it is not worth the money...
Sorry for that but I can't speed up the process it has all to do with the Swiss and USA Post office...

Andy

Got mine today, shipped on 28th to UK.

I thought there was instructions in the packs? I don't need them personally but others might.

Well I got back from Hawaii late last night and check out my mail box and yes the plugs were there. Sorry when exactly they were received as the post office didn't stamp it I just know it was some time between July 30th and Aug 11th. Again standard shipping as it was no hurry for me. Yes I was in the first shipment so I just want to let you know they arrived safely. Thanks again Andy.

Last edited:
Andy, I am happy for all your success! Is your local Swiss post happy to see you when you walk in with 50 orders to ship?!? Seriously though, thanks for all the hard work on behalf of all the "Yuneec" pilots. I hope you get time to fly yourself.

You received the instructions with the E-Mail. There is a link inside the Order Complete or Order Processing E-ail where you can download a PDF.
Otherwise pls send me an E-Mail through the contact for on the Website or reply to the Order Complete or Order Processing E-Mail

Andy

I ordered two today, thanks, toss some Swiss Chocolate and an alpine horn in the package it they will fit.

I will send you some Swiss Chocolate but the Horn hmm thick you better come and visit me here and then I can show you some :)
Andy, I am happy for all your success! Is your local Swiss post happy to see you when you walk in with 50 orders to ship?!? Seriously though, thanks for all the hard work on behalf of all the "Yuneec" pilots. I hope you get time to fly yourself.

I hope they're happy but I hope also that they don't loose any orders and that they ship fast :)

Andy

Reactions: Mickeyboo
@ Andy, I ordered a second last week, do you give a notice when you make it and when you put it on post?

thnx

Dirk

Yes you should get an Order is complete E-Mail once it is handed over to the Swiss Post.

Well I got back from Hawaii late last night and check out my mail box and yes the plugs were there. Sorry when exactly they were received as the post office didn't stamp it I just know it was some time between July 30th and Aug 11th. Again standard shipping as it was no hurry for me. Yes I was in the first shipment so I just want to let you know they arrived safely. Thanks again Andy.

Thx for the feedback! Thats good news. So all economy shippings have made it to USA however some took 30 days to arrive....
With priority it is much faster so sorry once again for those who need to wait for such a long time...

Andy

Reactions: Malibu_Rod
UPDATE:

Today I start to ship a huge amount of orders. You probably already got the notification that your order has been completed.
During the week several more orders will be shipped so be a little more patiente I'm working as hard as I can!

For all that have just ordered (withing the last week for the new batch) I can definitely send out your order during next next (probably towards the end, material is on the way)

The connector will have a slight revision on the main power cables not a huge deal but a nice add-on considering safety :)

Andy

Reactions: cyberhiker

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval