Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Battery Charging Plug

yes thats true however I found some distributers where I would get them for quite a cheap price but I would have to order 10'000 pieces :)

Andy

wowowow stoooop... didn't know that there is so much interest in such a connector... so
I would like to sell a complete kit however this probably won't be possible since the spring loaded connectors are just too expensive.
The 3 connectors do cost here in Switzerland a bit more then 10$!!!!
So maybe you can help me finding cheaper ones. So pls if somebody knows some spring loaded connectors similar or the same like this one pls let me know:
Andy

For commercial use of the H knowing the state of the battery cells and what is replaced in Mah after a flight is needed so within reason cost is not an issue. Charging with a proper charger is something that is required to get the information. Yuneec describe the H as suitable for "Professional Imaging" but don't seem to acknowledge the real needs of a serious user.

looks like plenty of choice for pins just need to standarise on one thats east to get and cost efective

wowowow stoooop... didn't know that there is so much interest in such a connector... so
I would like to sell a complete kit however this probably won't be possible since the spring loaded connectors are just too expensive.
The 3 connectors do cost here in Switzerland a bit more then 10$!!!!
So maybe you can help me finding cheaper ones. So pls if somebody knows some spring loaded connectors similar or the same like this one pls let me know:
ptr-5099-d-2-0n-au-1-3.jpg

Thy are called: 5099-D-2.0N-AU-1.3 from the company PTR Messtechnik

Andy
These are the closest I could find at Digi-Key: https://www.digikey.com/product-det...orp/0921-1-15-20-75-14-11-0/ED1655-ND/2784010
https://www.digikey.com/product-det...orp/0921-1-15-20-75-14-11-0/ED1655-ND/2784010
A little smaller in diameter (1.7mm vs 2.0mm), but about the same length.
0921-1-15-20-75-14-11-0_sml.jpg

Ok listen guys I'm currently buying all the parts together and will release an order form on my page.
The parts need around 3 to max 10 days till they arrive at my adresse so I hope you can wait a bit more....
I'm currently buying parts for 50 Battery connectors.

I will let you know about the further steps.

Andy

Last edited:
I'm also interested on 2 adapter plugs, if you ship to Germany.

Thank you very much for your great work, Andy!

Last edited:
Ok listen guys I'm currently buying all the parts together and will release an order form on my page.
The parts need around 3 to max 10 days till they arrive at my adresse so I hope you can wait a bit more....
I'm currently buying parts for 50 Battery connectors.

I will let you know about the further steps.

Andy
Hello @GekoCH . Do you have any idea how much you will charge for this? I assume you're just offering the plug adapter and no wiring harness (fine with me, I like to solder my own anyway). Have you counted up how many people want this adapter in this thread? How will you charge, via PayPal?

Thanks for all the effort!

hy John

I still can't say how much it will cost. I ordered now the spring loaded connectors from DigiKey and I will get them beginning next week.
If they fit and work I can then say more about the costs.
I will probably sell two versions. One as a Kit with all the components you would need to build one and one already assembled and ready for use.

PS: Yes I'm going to use PayPal...
PS2: I counted how many adapters people already asked for and its now more than 50!!!

Andy

Poor Andy,
Had no idea what a can of worms he opened.
When he gets around to making kits Id like 2 myself.

Andy,
If you have trouble sourcing parts or getting them shipped to you let me know.
I get most of my electronics from MOUSER www.mouser.com
not sure how they are with international shipping, but they alway welcome orders of only 1-2 parts. Most of the time they ship same day.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis