Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Battery Charging Plug

Small Update

I received the Power Cables 100pcs!!!
However I'm still waiting on the dean and balancer connectors....

typhoonH_deans_19.JPG

Andy

I would like four of them. Counting my chickens before the eggs hatch. Waiting on B&H but at
that price and free shipping I can wait.

Small Update
I received the Power Cables 100pcs!!!
However I'm still waiting on the dean and balancer connectors....
Andy
Hey Andy, what about those of us that don't want a banana connector? I was thinking of using my own connectors so I can attach to my parallel charging board.

Hey Andy, what about those of us that don't want a banana connector? I was thinking of using my own connectors so I can attach to my parallel charging board.

Hmm I will still sell them with the banana connector its just easier for me...
If you have basic soldering skills then it would be easy to cut off the bananas and connect your own connector.

Andy

Reactions: abinder
hy John

I still can't say how much it will cost. I ordered now the spring loaded connectors from DigiKey and I will get them beginning next week.
If they fit and work I can then say more about the costs.
I will probably sell two versions. One as a Kit with all the components you would need to build one and one already assembled and ready for use.

PS: Yes I'm going to use PayPal...
PS2: I counted how many adapters people already asked for and its now more than 50!!!

Andy
I'll take two also, when you're ready to take orders.

Finally, the Shop is open!!!

Typhoon H - Battery connector

Currently there are 100 connectors available.
Once they are sold out you can register for an E-Mail notification. So once they’re back in stock you will be immediately notified.

Currently you can only order a max of 4 connectors and if you order 3 or more you get 20% off!
I tried to keep the cost as low as possible especially on the shipping side.

assembled version
typhoonH_deans_11.JPG

kit version
typhoonH_deans_20.JPG

Happy shopping,
Andy

Cool placed an order for three, thanks Rod. I saw you changed the click to go to shop this morning but was no shop listed yet :) Thanks again for doing this. No I really need a 3D printer so I can do cool stuff like this.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430