Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Battery Charging Plug

Hmm I will still sell them with the banana connector its just easier for me...
If you have basic soldering skills then it would be easy to cut off the bananas and connect your own connector.

Andy
Hi Andi. Just place an order on your site for 4 sets. I was a little annoyed to see you only offer them with banana plugs because I will just cut them off to solder on my XT60 connectors ( I hate wasting materials). Why? So I can use my parallel charging board which is....wait for it...XT60! Anyway, thanks for the great effort and I look forward to seeing your handywork up close. You rock, sir! :)

Man! You snooze, you lose around here! Man works for a couple of hours and comes back and they are announced and all gone all at the same time! :( LOL

Hi Andi. Just place an order on your site for 4 sets. I was a little annoyed to see you only offer them with banana plugs because I will just cut them off to solder on my XT60 connectors ( I hate wasting materials). Why? So I can use my parallel charging board which is....wait for it...XT60! Anyway, thanks for the great effort and I look forward to seeing your handywork up close. You rock, sir! :)

I'm sorry but I can't offer all different solutions... In the beginning I had to made a decision and I thought that most of the people are going to use a charger with a 4mm banna jack... I hope you can understand that..

Man! You snooze, you lose around here! Man works for a couple of hours and comes back and they are announced and all gone all at the same time! :( LOL

Don't worry a few days ago I already placed a new order for material so I will be able to produce some more but can't tell you right now when material will arrive.

Andy

You sold 100 in a few hours?
wow
Still need 3 kits :/

how about just sell the printed connector? We can grab the rest?

wowowow stoooop... didn't know that there is so much interest in such a connector... so
I would like to sell a complete kit however this probably won't be possible since the spring loaded connectors are just too expensive.
The 3 connectors do cost here in Switzerland a bit more then 10$!!!!
So maybe you can help me finding cheaper ones. So pls if somebody knows some spring loaded connectors similar or the same like this one pls let me know:
ptr-5099-d-2-0n-au-1-3.jpg

Thy are called: 5099-D-2.0N-AU-1.3 from the company PTR Messtechnik

Andy

I'm sorry but I can't offer all different solutions... In the beginning I had to made a decision and I thought that most of the people are going to use a charger with a 4mm banna jack... I hope you can understand that..

Don't worry a few days ago I already placed a new order for material so I will be able to produce some more but can't tell you right now when material will arrive.

Andy

Yea. You wouldn't be willing to share those 3D print files with someone committed to not competing against you, would you? I just want to get mine up and going. I have all the connectors in spades. :)

Guys thanks a lot all of your orders!!!
If you didn't get one, go to the product page, select the right option and enter your
E-Mail so you get notified once they're back in stock.
As soon as I know more about the date the parts arrive I will post it here.

Andy

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bcecleaning